Yes!
No.
Triple7 (21 October 2015)
Is it just me or did most of these sites disappear the last couple of weeks? Not seeing him in the serps that often.
That's right.
And the funniest thing: All participants of this thread and similar threads with the intention to help should ask: "Am I a dumbass?"
The answer without any doubt is "Yes."
Amazing, how time has left the dust settle on it.
Criminal representatives, who were involved in all these hacking attacks, and don't forget also attacks against schools and old people, can laugh about us, because they are welcome again.
No apology, no statement, no consequences needed?!
Simply ... welcome again???
With the click of the fingers.
"Dear crook ...the stage is yours!"
I am appelled.
If you don't believe me ... as allways I can proof what I say: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/member-fo...tml#post807169
I think I need some free days now and some more time to add all the hours people like me have invested in this case to help and protect victims.
At the end it's a staircase wit.
Leopold
-Shay- (21 January 2016)
I'd of liked to have read post #582 months ago and I would have if others took the AE approach.
iGamingContent.co.uk - Content writing services by some of the most experienced and knowledgeable writers in the sector.
BetBlocker.org - Responsible Gambling charity providing free blocking software to everyone.
I know from some insiders, that leading representatives will be blackmailed and terrorized by other leading competitors. The fight for the remaining market don't know any borders.
Again and again I asked me why only a few people in this industry were interested in this hacker case to fight against criminals, why the majority remains silent and why no one must fear consequences.
A former leading official from a program was asked by a journalist if he knows an online casino that is working 100% serious.
The answer was: "Not a single one!"
Today I came to the conclusion, that most here is only a Fata Morgana. As a player activist I must say, that I am very disappointed and shocked after reading some US patents today regarding TouchBet airball roulette. The players will be taken for an idiot, because not the ball - as one might think - no a programmed RNG determines the outcome of the game. For me personally this is a black day.
Players no longer can trust into any Touchbet roulette game. In the moment when a RNG is the master of a game of chance, you can better go shopping with the family or visit a cinema.
Perhaps this is also one reason why only a few people were interested in a case like this hacker case. The players can be milked and tricked in any way, main thing is, money is rolling in.
My public suggestion to all players worldwide is, avoid playing roulette in every casino, that does not have real human live dealers. Avoid all these white label mushrooms without real live games and from this day onwards avoid every TouchBet airball machine online. Taking players for an idiot has nothing to do with entertainment. It's just a nicely painted version of fraud in my opinion.
Fernanda from AffPower, most active and most guilty criminal in this hacker case is now judge for iGB Affiliate Awards 2016. That says it all about a big part of this industry.
So many things came into daylight only by chance. I hope the audience understand the wink fate gave them. The deeper I delve, the more I am compelled to recognize, that the truths are more shocking then one could believe.
I hope, in 7 years we will see a better world, also here in this industry.
Yes, 7. It's the number of Lady Luck.
Leopold
-Shay- (26 February 2016)
Roulette Zeitung (16 March 2016)
also Affiliate Edge .........
hxxp://the-top-online-casinos.com/?lang=us
affid 6224
-Shay- (15 March 2016), AE-Martyn (16 March 2016), Roulette Zeitung (16 March 2016)
http://www.affiliateguarddog.com/com...ed.8073/page-3
account 169892 probably has never been closed cuz why keep the links online ?
-Shay- (15 March 2016), Roulette Zeitung (16 March 2016)
I'm going to spend the entire day combing the serps and reporting sites to google, contacting hosting companies, affiliate programs, & anyone else that I feel might need to be brought in the loop.
This issue has my undivided attention.
Roulette Zeitung (16 March 2016)
Thank you for this, I'll do some research into this too. Do you (or anyone) also have any samples of the hacked pages?
I see the similarity between the page and the previous hacked pages but I need proof to be able to approach the affiliate and form a strong case. They've also got the offers all wrong. :\
AE-Martyn (16 March 2016)
"I'll do some research into this too."
The last time I read this sentence - it was by a) AffEurope, b) AffActive and c) AffPower - at the end the research of a), b) and c) never ended.
Continuing the cooperation with serious criminals ended for a) in automatic self-destruction, for b) in the moment, the police was knocking on the door, and the super-criminals from AffPower are accomplice of serious crime until today and nobody was bothered by that.
I hope - and have an eye on it - that this time the research ends within the next 48 hours with a public statement here and with - if necessary - consequences!
By way of reminder: Other programs outside of a), b) and c) acted in the past in a similar situation within 24 hours!
Leopold
-Shay- (16 March 2016)
Firstly, please don't associate our program based on the actions and words (with no conviction) of others. I personally believe there is a vast difference offered by AffiliateEdge, otherwise I wouldn't put my life into pushing something I don't believe in or trust.
I fully understand the seriousness of this issue and being an active user of this forum you may recall that we were the first to act when this first came around. Feel free to read back on this thread to see where we acted and just how fast we acted once informed (within 24 hours). ThePogg will also be able to back me up on this.
Keep your eye on it, I've no issue with that, however that will not determine the outcome or the timing of my/our actions. I still need to look into this further and make contact with the relevant affiliate to present my evidence, discuss my findings and review their response...if any.
From there, we come to our informed conclusion. If it takes longer than 48 hours, then so be it, I'll not be pressured by your post, that's not the way I operate. If you wish to hold me to ransom with your timings and demanding public statements to be made that's up to you, but you may be disappointed. On the other hand, you might be pleasantly surprised lets see how it plays out!
No, I will not be disappointed.
The simple fact is, that In my country in cases of serious crime all available staff will be formed to a crisis team, and if it takes the whole night, latest after 24 hours the investigations are finished, because of the risk, that the length of time elapsed produces every hour new victims of serious crime as long as the ref-link is alive - if in this case the affiliate is a criminal -.
There is no way around the fact, that the protection of every [possible] victim is more important than the income of a program or the regular daily work.
There is no excuse for protecting [possible [new]] victims.
Leopold
Forming my crisis team now. Who wants in?
The one thing that I am absolutely totally 100000% sure of is the fact that Affiliate edge is NOT in any way involved in this hacking stuff. I have always been in direct contact with Martyn on several cases I found since I've last left here, and each and everytime he acted not only immediately, but always appropriately.
You can not put affiliate edge, affactive, affeurope and affpower in the same sentence implying they have anything in common. They are night and day when it comes to being an affiliate program you can trust.
When Martyn says he investigates, then he investigates. Unlike the other programs you mention, he does.
You can actually trust on that.
Thank you!
AE-Martyn (16 March 2016), DaftDog (18 March 2016), universal4 (16 March 2016)
Please test links and confirm the outcome....
It's sad to see just how bad this thing has gotten. I remember offering to set up office and conquer this thing professionally.
Unfortunately, no one was really interested in getting rid of the roots of the problem, simply because it would cost money.
This hacking business is now costing us all more money, each and every day. And, it does damage to the whole industry.
Besides the fact that it seems to split us up, where we should remain united and battle the culprits.
Having said all that, I personally am really glad and happy that at least we now have a lot more awareness.
Thanks for all who supported.
Antihacker.
Thank you!
To let you know, Affiliate edge has blocked the affiliate links of said culprit. His links go to a white screeen. Test it out and see.
Thanks Martyn.
Thank you!