I know there have been quite a few threads on this but after some new, up to date recommendations on fast and reliable hosting in the UK
Cheers
I know there have been quite a few threads on this but after some new, up to date recommendations on fast and reliable hosting in the UK
Cheers
Hi allaboutthebets,
Here is a fantastic link to various UK web hosting services for you:
https://mangomattermedia.com/web-hosting-uk/
Best of luck to you.
Cash Bonus (21 July 2018)
I use Tsohost and they seem to be pretty good although i used shared hosting before so hard for me to compare
Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.
-Shay- (22 July 2018)
OVH, 1&1 and host1plus.
allaboutthebets (22 July 2018)
Mate VPS.net
I've got 12 with them .. start from $3.99 per month and top notch !
allaboutthebets (24 July 2018)
I will suggest you to go with Cloud hosting, I have reviewed some of the companies that are providing hosting for Magento, I found Cloudways as best Magento hosting provider and has Magento cloudplatform with fully managed features, also, I have read reviews about them that website loading time is good on their servers.