Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    faulkwood's Avatar
    faulkwood is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

    Default Gas Station Date

    My friend's girlfriend kept complaining that he never takes her anywhere expensive. So he took her to the gas station.

    People in the US know what I mean! LOL

  2. #2
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faulkwood View Post
    My friend's girlfriend kept complaining that he never takes her anywhere expensive. So he took her to the gas station.

    People in the US know what I mean! LOL
    You guys get it for cheap compared to us lot over the pond - think $8+ a gallon!
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  3. #3
    faulkwood's Avatar
    faulkwood is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Maybe so but not when you were used to paying $2.00/gallon and now it's $5. I can still remember when gas was $1/gallon and I'm under 50.

    Quote Originally Posted by baldidiot View Post
    You guys get it for cheap compared to us lot over the pond - think $8+ a gallon!

  4. #4
    faulkwood's Avatar
    faulkwood is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Well maybe it was $1.99/gallon that I remember, but it was under $2 LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by faulkwood View Post
    Maybe so but not when you were used to paying $2.00/gallon and now it's $5. I can still remember when gas was $1/gallon and I'm under 50.

  5. #5
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faulkwood View Post
    Well maybe it was $1.99/gallon that I remember, but it was under $2 LOL
    I recall filling up my gas hog muscle car for 55 cents a gallon. Also remember my Dad paying 34.9 cent/gallon. Ok, I dated myself but "Those were the days".

    Cigs for 40 cents a pack too LOL!
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  6. #6
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Anybody knows where do you find the most expensive gas per gallon?? My guess would be England, just because overall its so expensive

  7. #7
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    I recall filling up my gas hog muscle car for 55 cents a gallon. Also remember my Dad paying 34.9 cent/gallon. Ok, I dated myself but "Those were the days".

    Cigs for 40 cents a pack too LOL!
    Chips made me laugh and think of an old school song that fits just perfect

    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9GOkc6aEfkM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  8. #8
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel_LCP View Post
    Anybody knows where do you find the most expensive gas per gallon?? My guess would be England, just because overall its so expensive
    That's what I heard too, about $9.67 a gallon +/- depending on the area.

    Here at least we are not that bad off at $5.30 a gallon but still *sigh*
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  10. #10
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Think we should all go back to riding bicycles.

    Apart from the savings it will be a great workout.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #11
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunction View Post
    Think we should all go back to riding bicycles.

    Apart from the savings it will be a great workout.

    I agree! Ive become a walker now... and its great exercise!

  12. #12
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    I got rid of my car. But then again I used it about one a month (if that!)
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  13. #13
    graham's Avatar
    graham is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 67 Times in 54 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldidiot View Post
    Wow, thats insane!

  14. #14
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Australia is $6USD a gallon.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to rak For This Useful Post:

    Renee (8 June 2011)

  16. #15
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Yep I filled up for $6 a gallon on the weekend.. and that was the least expensive petrol.

    I remember when I first got my license I paid 80c/litre = $3.20/gallon. That was just over 10 years ago now. Now we are paying $1.50/litre.

    The US has the least expensive petrol on the planet...
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    rak (8 June 2011)

  18. #16
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Yep I filled up for $6 a gallon on the weekend.. and that was the least expensive petrol.

    I remember when I first got my license I paid 80c/litre = $3.20/gallon. That was just over 10 years ago now. Now we are paying $1.50/litre.

    The US has the least expensive petrol on the planet...
    Yup and our fruit and veg prices are getting totally smashed. Even at the markets.
    We used to shop at coles, woolies (large grocery stores in Australia) and 2 of those environment friendly bags full of stuff costs us about $100 AUD or.. $107 USD. Nothing extravagant.. just usual basic stuff needed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •