Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: We are back!

  1. #1
    Steph's Avatar
    Steph is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts

    Smile We are back!

    Hi Affiliates,

    bet-at-home.com is finally back in GPWA. We are happy to support you with all your matters in this forum.

    My name is Steph and I am Affiliate Manager at bet-at-home.com. If you need anything from my side, just drop a message here or send me a private email to stephan.meyer@bet-at-home.com.

    If you would like to get to know bet-at-home.com Affiliates more you can subscribe to our blog: blog-affiliates.bet-at-home.com. Here you will find everything about bet-at-home.com, our Affiliate program and useful tips for becoming a successful Affiliate of ours.

    So far, have a good time, I am looking forward to hearing from you,

    Steph

  2. #2
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,970
    Thanks
    1,220
    Thanked 3,145 Times in 1,746 Posts

    Default

    So what can we expect? Last time (I think 2 years ago) you stole my already earned commission, with some excuse that the banner is not where it was before. It was only ~ 200 Eur, so I took it as valuable experience that was very cheap.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  3. #3
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,737
    Thanks
    2,007
    Thanked 2,398 Times in 1,288 Posts

    Default

    I think many affiliates already know Bet-At-Home a little too well.

  4. #4
    Steph's Avatar
    Steph is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Hi Sherlock,

    thanks for your message. I am very sorry for what happened two years ago.
    If you would like me to have a further look into this matter please direct a message to stephan.meyer@bet-at-home.com and I will come back to you with a feedback.

    Best,

    Steph

  5. #5
    Steph's Avatar
    Steph is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Hi Triple7,

    thanks for reacting to my post. How exactly do you mean that? I would like to clarify things with you if there are still some unclarified issues.

    Best,
    Steph

  6. #6
    freebetking is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 165 Times in 76 Posts

    Default

    betathome are unscrupulous, if you deal with these people you will get shafted.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to freebetking For This Useful Post:

    Triple7 (6 October 2015)

  8. #7
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,737
    Thanks
    2,007
    Thanked 2,398 Times in 1,288 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Hi Triple7,

    thanks for reacting to my post. How exactly do you mean that? I would like to clarify things with you if there are still some unclarified issues.

    Best,
    Steph
    You're welcome. Affiliate forums like Affiliate Guard Dog are full of stories which makes clear that Bet-at-home is rogue. It's a bit pathetic to act here like nothing happened. If you really think that, than please do some research about the company you're working for.

  9. #8
    Steph's Avatar
    Steph is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freebetking View Post
    betathome are unscrupulous, if you deal with these people you will get shafted.
    Hi Freebetking,

    thanks for reacting to my post and thanks for the feedback. I appreciate your honesty - this is the way we can improve and further develop our program.

    Therefore I would be interested why you have this perception of our Affiliate program?

    In order to solve the issue I would ask you to send over your username to my private email: Stephan.meyer@bet-at-home.com or add me on Skype: steph.bet-at-home.com so I can investigate this issue.

    I would be happy if we could clarify things.

    Have a good day,
    Steph

  10. #9
    Steph's Avatar
    Steph is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    You're welcome. Affiliate forums like Affiliate Guard Dog are full of stories which makes clear that Bet-at-home is rogue. It's a bit pathetic to act here like nothing happened. If you really think that, than please do some research about the company you're working for.
    Hi Triple7,

    thank you for reacting to my post and thanks for your feedback. We are always happy to receive feedback because this is how we can further improve our Affiliate program.
    Let me clearly point out that bet-at-home.com Affiliates is a well-established Affiliate program and we do have a vast number of healthy affiliate co-operations supporting us since years in further developing the top brand bet-at-home.com.
    We never intend to deliberately harm any affiliate and if it occurs for whatever reason, we always do our best to get things sorted out.

    Let's focus on the issue: Unfortunately what you are pointing out here does not contribute in solving the problem. You are talking about "Affiliate forums like Affiliate Guard Dog which are full of stories that make clear that Bet-at-home is rogue". Have you made an unpleasant experience yourself or have you only read those stories? I would appreciate if you could give me some more details (if you would like we can also talk about this via email: stephan.meyer@bet-at-home.com or on Skype: steph.bet-at-home.com) so I can find out more about the issue you are talking about. You need to know that we will take responsibility if we have made a mistake, however first we need to be able to grasp the whole picture.

    I would like to solve the issue with you and I assume you want this issue to be solved too. Therefore I would ask you to send over your username to my private mail: stephan.meyer@bet-at-home.com or add me on Skype: steph.bet-at-home.com so we can solve things.

    Have a good day,
    Steph

  11. #10
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,737
    Thanks
    2,007
    Thanked 2,398 Times in 1,288 Posts

    Default

    I've read some stories. I'm that kind of affiliate that is doing some research before promoting a casino. I first have a look how they threat their players, their affiliates. The whole thing has to be ok. I don't get impressed by some approach with a lot of revenue % or other statements how great casino's do convert, etc. I prefer to look after experience of other affiliates and even more important: players.

    I see for example this ones:

    http://www.affiliateguarddog.com/com...n-rogues.6926/
    https://www.bookmakersreview.com/boo...ather-customer
    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/bet-home-...on-196595.html
    Also the comment of Sherlock, who a consider as a honest member of this forum.



    And that's why I don't have a personal experience with Bet-at-home and likely I will never have a personal experience with Bet-at-home. It seems to be a quite unfriendly program for smaller affiliates or affiliates not wanting to give them a lot of premium top positions on their site(s).

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (8 October 2015), Moonlight Cat (8 October 2015), Roulette Zeitung (8 October 2015)

  13. #11
    Pmig is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2012
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 77 Times in 54 Posts

    Default

    Hi,

    I have a personal experience with BAH affiliate program and was very positive. Payments on time, good comissions. Good affilate support even when I have few players.

    Never had a single problem.

  14. #12
    Steph's Avatar
    Steph is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmig View Post
    Hi,

    I have a personal experience with BAH affiliate program and was very positive. Payments on time, good comissions. Good affilate support even when I have few players.

    Never had a single problem.
    Hi Pmig,

    thanks a lot for your positive feedback which is very much appreciated.

    I would be happy if we could have a chat about our partnership as I am interested in intensifying our cooperation. Just come back to me via email (stephan.meyer@bet-at-home.com) or via Skype (steph.bet-at-home.com).

    Have a nice day,

    Steph

  15. #13
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,869 Times in 2,995 Posts

    Default

    Triple7
    "I'm that kind of affiliate that is doing some research before promoting a casino."

    The minority in this industry.
    And a proverbial German virtue.
    Because to be pernickety is not a fault in this industry.
    On the contrary!
    Glad to see that you put the emphasis on "casino".
    I know a lot of international webmasters who don't care about players.
    They don't care about the people who pay everything.
    They don't care if players get robbed by unethical practices or criminal terms.

    Program = Casino

    And the other way, too.

    Leopold

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    Triple7 (8 October 2015)

  17. #14
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,737
    Thanks
    2,007
    Thanked 2,398 Times in 1,288 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Triple7
    "I'm that kind of affiliate that is doing some research before promoting a casino."

    The minority in this industry.
    And a proverbial German virtue.
    Because to be pernickety is not a fault in this industry.
    On the contrary!
    Glad to see that you put the emphasis on "casino".
    I know a lot of international webmasters who don't care about players.
    They don't care about the people who pay everything.
    They don't care if players get robbed by unethical practices or criminal terms.

    Program = Casino

    And the other way, too.

    Leopold
    I agree with this and I consider it as a big problem that many webmasters do promote rogue brands. Sometimes willing and knowing, sometimes because they don't care to do any resource. To me that is alsmost as criminal or unethical as the behaviour of that brands.

    Some time ago I had a discussion here with an affiliate about Revenue Jet (they're now picking up soaps in jail) and AffPower (working with hackers and scamming players). I asked him why he is promoting such scam casino's. He answered because they're having an ok conversion. It was in a discussion about reviewing his website. It still should be here somehwere that thread. He even admitted that he doesn't care that players will be scammed.

    What was quite disgusting was some people sending for months or years players to scam casino's from Revenue Jet and when they got arrested, they were complaining here that they lost some revenue share...

    I think that if people made the choice to gamble, affiliates have got to send them to a casino where they will be threated fair, where they will have a fair chance of winning some money, etc. In the end, it's like you say. They're paying our income. Every buck we earn, is in the end paid by players.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (9 October 2015), wolfie (8 October 2015)

  19. #15
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    27,524
    Thanks
    2,064
    Thanked 7,808 Times in 4,924 Posts

    Default

    We never intend to deliberately harm any affiliate and if it occurs for whatever reason, we always do our best to get things sorted out.
    Have you been in direct contact with ANY of the affiliates that have posted that claim they experienced direct harm by BAH?

    I am fairly sure that Andy and his team, as well as the affiliates affected directly, would be glad to have you clear up outstanding issues.

    By making an attempt to do that, it would likely go a long way to a more positive response from the affiliate community as a whole.

    Rick
    Universal4

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (8 October 2015)

  21. #16
    Steph's Avatar
    Steph is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    Have you been in direct contact with ANY of the affiliates that have posted that claim they experienced direct harm by BAH?

    I am fairly sure that Andy and his team, as well as the affiliates affected directly, would be glad to have you clear up outstanding issues.

    By making an attempt to do that, it would likely go a long way to a more positive response from the affiliate community as a whole.

    Rick
    Universal4

    Hi Rick,

    thanks a lot for your post.

    As you can see from my replies above I am trying to get in direct contact with those Affiliates. However without a username or any other details it's impossible for me to clear up the issues.

    I am sure that we could clarify most things, however in order for me to do so I would also need the Affiliates to cooperate and send over their details.

    Steph

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •