Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Jeanne Perrot's Avatar
    Jeanne Perrot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Affiliate Site Review

    Hello. I am the owner of https://casinoenlignefrancais.net/
    Please review this site and write your opinion about it.

  2. #2
    dannyx is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    735
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 186 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    Blank page

  3. #3
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,451
    Thanks
    9,150
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    I'm also getting a blank page.

  4. #4
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne Perrot View Post
    Hello. I am the owner of https://casinoenlignefrancais.net/
    Please review this site and write your opinion about it.
    Sorry, the link doesn't work for me.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  5. #5
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,989
    Thanks
    4,540
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Not sure why some folks are having trouble with the link.

    I have visited the site on a few different occasions and never have gotten a 404. Even though I had seen the site previously, I checked yesterday after a few had trouble and tried again a few minutes ago. Not sure if there is geo blocking.

    For me site loads pretty quick
    Like the fact that 3 of you top picks are clearly defined
    Reviews seem well detailed

    Rick
    Universal4

  6. #6
    FriedmannMike's Avatar
    FriedmannMike is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2020
    Location
    Österreich
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne Perrot View Post
    Hello. I am the owner of https://casinoenlignefrancais.net/
    Please review this site and write your opinion about it.
    Hello, I also have a blank page, I tried it in safari and chrome + incognito mode, maybe you have blocked Austrian IP addresses.

    P.S. I tried to go with french vpn, also blank page

    Regards,
    Mike

  7. #7
    dannyx is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    735
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 186 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FriedmannMike View Post
    Hello, I also have a blank page, I tried it in safari and chrome + incognito mode, maybe you have blocked Austrian IP addresses.

    P.S. I tried to go with french vpn, also blank page

    Regards,
    Mike
    With a French VPN, it's most gambling-related sites that don't work. Although acct young site should work without a problem.

    I just checked a second time and this time I no longer have a blank page and the site loaded.

    The site is not bad, it is clean and easy to navigate. However, I've seen some similar ones recently, so it's not original by any means. Perhaps it defends itself with content, but I don't know that.

  8. #8
    SlotssNL's Avatar
    SlotssNL is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2022
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    http error 403

  9. #9
    Dave M's Avatar
    Dave M is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2021
    Location
    Langenthal, Schweiz
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hey,

    The site has opened, in the section "Discute avec nous" there are not enough links.
    The color scheme is pleasant, it loads well.


    On the /twint/ page, the suggested brands do not have the Twint payment method

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •