Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Webspace...

  1. #1
    progger Guest

    Default Webspace...

    I'm looking for a good and cheap web space

    At the moment I use web4afrika, but he is very Slow.

    minimal:

    Disk Space 5GB
    Bandwidth 50GB
    Domains Allowed 5


    does anyone know a good provider ??

    regards

  2. #2
    Ares's Avatar
    Ares is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2014
    Posts
    177
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    "A small orange" is a high quality, relatively affordable provider. However their dashboard is less than intuitive.

  3. #3
    kai77 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2014
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I use namecheap for a while now. You can have up to 5 domains and i would call it cheap.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •