Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    spinoza is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2002
    Location
    milkyway
    Posts
    932
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default What the ** is this?

    I received this e-mail today and I am lucky that I don't understand a word of it. BTW my name is *not* Ted.

    Hi Ted
    I have found the very good program with the help, which one can very easily benefit in a Internet - casino.
    Casino assert, that the algorithm of loss of numbers in a measuring reel is in case of, it appears, what is it at all and that with the help of this program it can be forecast, thee beforehand know on what number to put, and it benefits. Present, what the capabilities for a scoring open to lose not probably.
    I personally tried and has scored without problems 11 000 $
    But the program works not in all casinos, but only in some. When thee buy the program in a place with her are given to thee of address two casinos (in one of them I and has scored, beginnings to play in second and has made the order for the one address)
    And are then catenated on e-mail to the implementators and they send to thee some more addresses, but they too are necessary are to paid with each subsequent address costs 100 $. But this money that as contrasted to by that, how much thee win. Thee will ask for what such valuable program you see implementators have marketed could play with the help her?
    I set to them too in the letter this problem, when ordered third address.
    The business in that the program was written with Russian, and Internet of a casino do not receive the players from Russia, so that they can not take advantage to her. And for them 50 $ for the program and 100 $ for the subsequent addresses it is large money. And they need only her to sell.
    Main what is it lawfully, as thee do not interpose in the robot of a casino and the program works in bridge.
    Thee quite can have be in time to purchase her it, as she only has appeared!!!
    The program is very simple in usage and furthermore with her the full management is given.

    To receive this program to thee it is necessary to be filed in xwww.e-gold.com and to transfer to account 799222 - 50 $ then to be linked to the address sergeant-abs@mail.ru to the programmers and to indicate e-mail which one to thee will send the program!!!


    So that I wish to thee good luck (and thy problem on purchasing the automobile is resolved the won money quite will suffice to thee both on the machine and on all remaining)

    ALEX.
    P.S: Forgive for my poor English

  2. #2
    Dominique's Avatar
    Dominique is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    The Boonies
    Posts
    4,777
    Thanks
    452
    Thanked 724 Times in 299 Posts

  3. #3
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    I got the same e-mail today - obviously someone trying to do a bad translation to english...
    I merely sighed , placed my right hand on my mouse , clicked on the big X at the top of the screen and moved on down to the next exciting e-mail :eeek:

  4. #4
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    OMG - I didn't stop to read any of it either, just deleted. That's hysterical!! :rof: :rof:

  5. #5
    Pam712's Avatar
    Pam712 is offline Assistant Manager
    Join Date
    February 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,437
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 42 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    I got it too and my name is certainly not Ted :LOL:

  6. #6
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    They were all meant for Spear, obviously. :LOL:

  7. #7
    Spearmaster is offline In Memoriam, 1964-2010
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    1,993
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 141 Times in 70 Posts

    Default

    Naturally... and I think I'm the ONLY one who DIDN'T get that email :rof:

  8. #8
    ALEX777 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    535
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 76 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: I will try to get in touch with this "programmers" , it can be a real fun
    B.T.W .... It is possible (10%) that they do have a some kind of program for BOSS Media casinos. . I will let you know anyway

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •