View Poll Results: What affiliate program back-end software do you prefer?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • egass

    8 11.43%
  • Income Access

    21 30.00%
  • Mexos (Playtech Standard)

    1 1.43%
  • Microgaming Standard

    1 1.43%
  • MyAffiliates

    5 7.14%
  • NetRefer

    29 41.43%
  • RTG Standard

    2 2.86%
  • Other (Share in a Post)

    3 4.29%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49
  1. #21
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    I started a casino section on my mlb site about a month ago. No results yet but hopefully by summer. There was a thread on here a while ago about this. My comment was it doesn't work. I figured I would test it out


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  2. #22
    casinovegas is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Got to be a toss up between IA & Netrefer. Both have their strong points, I like the quick view yesterday/today/month/last month as soon as you log in to IA but the Netrefer back end is laid out simpler.

  3. #23
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    stats that update in or near real time are the most important


    However beautiful a poodle may be ...
    After shaving -in the first moment- he has a sad look ...

    Every program should update the stats latest every 4 hours ... better every hour ...

    Then everyone can sleep peacefully.

    Leopold

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (16 February 2014)

  5. #24
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post

    Every program should update the stats latest every 4 hours ... better every hour ...

    Then everyone can sleep peacefully.

    Leopold
    I agree wholeheartedly, which is why I find it odd when hearing some of the software that is being touted as the best.

    Potential to be the best? I'd probably agree. However, with the mediocrity of daily updates - I cannot see them as being "the best" or worthy of award.

  6. #25
    Sergej_AGR is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2012
    Location
    Ruhrpott - Germany
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 85 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    For me.....stats that update in or near real time are the most important features.
    For me this is one of the most UNimportant features. I think it is only a nice feature if you use one of the third party softwares which do batch checks. I try to check affiliate stats manually every week, but I am too lazy to login to all the affiliate programs So I do not care if they update every minute, every hour or one time a week.

    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5.... pleaaaase make a deposit.... F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

    @Topic
    Netrefer for me

  7. #26
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergej_AGR View Post
    For me this is one of the most UNimportant features. I think it is only a nice feature if you use one of the third party softwares which do batch checks. I try to check affiliate stats manually every week, but I am too lazy to login to all the affiliate programs So I do not care if they update every minute, every hour or one time a week.

    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5.... pleaaaase make a deposit.... F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

    @Topic
    Netrefer for me
    It isn't a matter of f5-ing it to death. However, as I mentioned before - I find it extremely odd that reports are not "demanded" in real time. Then again, I find it odd that people do not mind programs paying them ten to fifteen days later than the t&c suggest.

    With that little side note out of the way, I understand we should all be working with programs we trust. I think that real time reporting and the ability for the affiliate to log in and see the real time standings at any time will help both keep the honest programs honest and the affiliates believing in such honesty, as real time stats are much more transparent. It would be less convenient for a program to skim/untrack or funnel reporting from stats program to their in-house database and then to the affiliate report - (which claims of such things have been made in this forum by an affiliate manager who changed companies a bit ago).

    I'd be happy with being able to log in and see real time stats every 3-4 hours - or having reports delivered to my phone for that matter. Not that I'd read them all, but having them on hand with real time results is something that I'd appreciate.

  8. #27
    Marit VS's Avatar
    Marit VS is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    435
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    226
    Thanked 179 Times in 138 Posts

    Default

    Most of the programs I used tend to use netrefer, so not sure if I prefer it because its the best or because I am use to it now!

    Special mention to the backend of Vera & John though - it's their own and crystal clear transparent. There is nothing you cannot see.
    Marit von Stedingk

    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams

    Lucky Mobile Slots
    Lucky Mobile Casinos
    Slotsumo.com

  9. #28
    IhreConsulting's Avatar
    IhreConsulting is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 155 Times in 69 Posts

    Default

    From an "insider" point of view, I have worked in the backend of both Netrefer and IA. IA is a little backwards and complex in the way everything has to be set up and managed, whereas Netrefer does "exactly what it says on the tin" as they say. I also agree with many that Income Access does has quite a lot of reports which affiliates find useful.

    However my final vote went to netrefer. It is user friendly, easy to navigate and while could probably have some increased functions, actually works pretty glitch free.
    Edward Ihre / Claire Wellard / Katerina Milfaitova

    www.ihreconsulting.com
    affiliates@ihreconsulting.com

    Ihre Consulting

    Like & follow us socially
    Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Instagram

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IhreConsulting For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (18 February 2014), justbookies (19 February 2014), LiisaCGP (24 February 2014), Nicole Sims (19 February 2014), ocreditor (18 February 2014)

  11. #29
    SlotsAff is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 143 Times in 108 Posts

    Default

    NetRefer for me

  12. #30
    p.arena is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 194 Times in 146 Posts

    Default

    We use Netrefer and I really like the interface, it's user friendly and detailed. Though as an AM, I wish it would go back to how it was previously when more than 12 months of data could be generated in a single report.

  13. #31
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,366
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,109
    Thanked 4,345 Times in 2,838 Posts

    Default

    I think netrefer won this poll

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (19 February 2014)

  15. #32
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    Netrefer & IA thumbs up. There's a reason those 2 stand out. Very user-friendly, I believe even someone who just started can pretty much read all of the data. Another thing is both offer great support (skype & email) that lets u get in touch with them pretty fast and fix a problem or report one.

    I myself have reported over 2-3 bugs and I can say they have been fixed and I'm very pleased with that.

  16. #33
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,366
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,109
    Thanked 4,345 Times in 2,838 Posts

    Default

    By the way, I know its not in the same scale as NetRefer but I really like the new platfom of CherryAffiliates
    and I would like to stop here and recommend!
    They are developing the platform in-house and its easy to use and fast.
    Again, you can't compare it to Netrefer but its a good example for in-house developed platform that is qualified for using by all means !

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (20 February 2014), ElaineGardiner (21 May 2014)

  18. #34
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    This poll is about what affiliate program back-end software do you prefer. The posts derailing the thread have been removed.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (22 February 2014), ocreditor (23 February 2014), theforbiddem (26 February 2014)

  20. #35
    tehsik is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    297
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Microgaming Standard and Netrefer ....

  21. #36
    Simmo! is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 406 Times in 226 Posts

    Default

    NetRefer feels more polished but IA offers more detail I find (depending on configuration I guess). I also find IA's terminology a tad confusing at times too and finding certain information in reports can take some time but both are generally good systems. I still think someone could/should write a far better creative presentations system though!

    And Mexos now has a vote !!!! Shill alert?

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simmo! For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (23 February 2014), ocreditor (24 February 2014)

  23. #37
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,632
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    I just hate the ones that turn 25K of earnings into -500 on the last day of the month.. I think I have seen this feature on a few different platforms
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

  24. #38
    LiisaCGP is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 18 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Netrefer gets my vote. Not only does the program offer comprehensive solution for affiliate management, but also has excellent customer support and account management.

  25. #39
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,632
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    One feature I love is to see what page the depositor came from, I think this is one of the most important aspects.
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

  26. #40
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,366
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,109
    Thanked 4,345 Times in 2,838 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tehsik View Post
    Microgaming Standard and Netrefer ....
    mmm.... what is Microgaming standard ? I know many "pure" Microgaming brands but each is using their own
    platform... can you be more specific? give examples ?

    Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •