Slow withdrawals
Bonus T&C's
Game providers missing
No live chat
Negative player reviews
Max cashouts applied
Other?
Bonus T&C Restrictions
Deposit Issues
Game providers missing
No live chat support
Maximum cashout Limits
Negative player reviews
Poor licensing jurisdiction
Slow withdrawals
Other (please share in a post)
Slow withdrawals
Bonus T&C's
Game providers missing
No live chat
Negative player reviews
Max cashouts applied
Other?
The problem is that when a site is an obvious scam, even though YouTubers and streamers are out there promoting it, I'm reluctant to speak out for legal reasons. I don't mind telling people when a website is not great, but I prefer not to review it at all if it's a blatant scam. At least, that's how I'm proceeding for now.
The first thing that comes to mind, would be the negative player reviews. It's mainly what I would be inclined to believe.
Not enough information in the review, outdated information, and bad comments from players.
casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals
revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog
Why i should give a fu** on reviews? I sell the drug, i do not use it!
Btw ... could you finaly explain what you are and what is the intend of your doing?
Pokerface (27 February 2026)
I think most issues have been covered above.
Withdrawal and Deposit issues are an immediate red flag. Negative player reviews are as well.
Come and visit me at Online Casinos 247 where we review the top Real Money Online Casinos.
Make sure to top by USA No Deposit Casinos if you want to learn about US facing casinos.
The best Australian Casino Bonuses are money makers for players.
Cash Bonus (25 February 2026)
Emiliana, thank you for the question.
I added an actual poll to your post with the options you suggested and a few others. With the poll added, we can use it as the poll of the week in today's GPWA Times newsletter.
Michael
GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com
Honestly, i dont understand the relevance of review content towards affiliates?!
Please tell me, is it a forum for affiliates, affiliate bots or gamblers?
Ah, sorry — I forgot… you don’t actually answer questions on your own platform.
Honestly, I don’t really get it. Setting up a poll is easy — even my granny could do that — but replying to members’ questions seems beneath you now? What is it: too busy, too comfortable, or just not a priority anymore?
During the Bet365 situation, plenty of people reached out to you directly for help and got nothing back. Yet polls about questionable questions on reviews still get attention. Is that really the direction you want this forum to take in 2026?
Last edited by eenzoo; 25 February 2026 at 2:37 pm.
DaftDog (9 April 2026)
Years Ago I had a great player at Revenue Giants ,some months he lost $100,000 but always 25k plus .One night i went to bed with $26000 Commission and next day was zero .I was happy the guy won ,he won over 300k and they forced him to get paid $25000 a month .He stuck around until he got his money but obviously moved elsewhere .These policies hurt all of us. With established Casinos like 888 , rewards etc a player wins a million and gets it by the end of the week. Very rare to find any RTG USA facing casino to pay more than 10k a week ,even the ones around for decades.
I don't put a lot of trust in the text of the reviews as I don't trust the text of reviews of any products - people are trying to sell you the product. I am more concerned about the factual datapoint.
I am interested in feedback comments but even then they have to be considered carefully.
These days it is easy to get 5-10 people to leave fake reviews and manipulate the ranking systems.
universal4 (27 February 2026)
casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals
revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog
Player reviews are easy to fake, so they're not very relevant. I usually focus on the bonus terms, since I tend to claim the bonus when trying a new casino.
Obviously the biggest red flags are slow withdrawals, deposit issues, poor licensing, and maximum cashout limits.
Because those are the things that directly show whether a casino is trustworthy when real money is involved. A nice design and big bonuses mean nothing if payouts are delayed, the rules are full of traps, or there’s no real protection for players.
For me, the biggest red flags are delayed payouts or unclear withdrawal processes, lack of transparency in terms and conditions, and poor or unresponsive customer support.
For me, one of the biggest red flags is when a review glosses over bonus restrictions and max cashout limits. Slow withdrawals are bad, sure, but hidden T&Cs are where a lot of players get burned
1. No live support
2. Broken UX
3. Fake User Count
4. Little or no Information about them on other affiliate websites.
Chase the Scatter - Honest Slot and Casino Reviews.