Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default What Ethics & Integrity Means to Me

    Hi All,

    For those of you who know me by my posts here, at casinomeister and other industry related forums, you may not like everything I post, but I doubt anyone can say I don't stand up for what's right.

    Over the years I formed friendships, but I wont let these friendships influence my judgment calls on anything that is less the integrity driven.

    As a webmaster my number one priority is protecting the interests of players and guide them to respectable online casinos.

    So like players I too get pretty peeved when webmasters, including some GPWA private members, actively promote know rogue casinos and other dodgy gambling venues.

    However what really gets up my nose is other webmasters who stand up for these people promoting clip joints.

    I could go on about this but the following post by Pinababy69 over at CasinoMeister sums it up better than I could ever hope for.

    http://www.casinomeister.com/forums/...tml#post341218

    If you are one of the webmasters referred to in topic in the above post, then you really need to take a long hard look at where you ethics and integrity lay IMHO.


    Cheers



    Dave

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Former Member 14 For This Useful Post:

    AK (10 March 2010)

  3. #2
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    First of all I don't think anybody who is active in a thread should be shown the door. People may not agree and sometimes things get out of hand but a private msg would have been fine. Just my opinion.

    Second is the conversation relating to a variety of websites posting their affiliate link attached to some rogue casinos. I have been guilty of promoting some bad casinos over the years however all have been removed on the new site which makes me feel I offer a good service and when I earn money I can honestly say I earned it.

    I saw some people referring to some really big websites like casino crush and those crooks over at latest casino bonuses. What makes me so mad about these things is not just that they are promoting them but the fact that they dominate the search engines in so many categories and because they do the affiliate managers run like little freaks to give them huge exclusive offers while the little sites who are not promoting these **** casinos are getting the shaft.

    You want to talk about integrity? How about the affiliate programs that are here on the GPWA do a little bit of freaking research on the sites that promote you. Maybe you don't deserve that Gpwa seal. In fact many of you don't.

    Lets go over the LCB list of rogue casinos shall we? Actually it would be easier if we just said if there is a rogue on the planet then they promote them there.

    So because they and other big sites don't give 2 shits about the players and only their own wallets, maybe the affiliate managers should rush over there and give them even bigger exclusive offers. That right I said it. Some of you affiliate managers are hypocrites and only worry about the bottom line. that is why many of you should have your seal taken away.

    If you are an affiliate and you are reading this then you are no better than the crooks at LCB if you are promoting such scum casinos. Im not talking about the border line casinos with a couple complaints over the years. Im talking about the casinos that you know rip off the players. If you think that your wallet is more important than the well being of the players and this industry than pick up your **** and leave the gpwa cause your pissing me off and you have no business being a member here.
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Puma For This Useful Post:

    AK (10 March 2010)

  5. #3
    Betpartners's Avatar
    Betpartners is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    1,597
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    315
    Thanked 784 Times in 419 Posts

    Default

    Hi Aussie Dave , Yes mate i know your heart is in the right place and that you look out for the best interests in the industry and everything i say below is in relation to Casinomesiter and not you mate.

    Before i take lessons from Casinomeister i would suggest they look in the mirror before webmasters do and maybe ask the sites owner about his own hypocrisy and behaviour.

    Yeah i went there.

    When Casinomeister gives a **** about affiliates then maybe and only maybe i will give a **** about them.

    When they stop the campaign of hatred against Gamtrak then maybe and only maybe i wont have an issue listening to someone that does not allow bullying.

    When Casinomesiter gets off his butt and uses his admitted influence with microgaming then maybe and only maybe will i listen to anyone on his site that has a go at webmasters.

    The opinion of webmasters over at casinomesietr is low and that opinion is reciprocated by quite a few webmasters let me tell you.

    Casinomeister offer nothing for affiliates so why should we give a **** about them,

    Do i want players ripped off? no i do not and so no one twist my words, actually if you want to twist them go ahead, you know why? yes you guessed it, i dont give a ****.

    I know what i do for players and dont need self appointed opinion makers telling me what to do.

    The difference between affiliates and webmasters is significant and to try and think that there is not is just papering over the cracks.

    Affiliates want players to lose, end of, if they win then we do not earn, it is as simple as that and to deny otherwise is having ones head in the sand.

    Players want to win, that is simple to acknowledge as well and therefore the clash between the end results for affiliates and webmasters is there to see.

    Does that mean i want to earn at all costs and see players ripped off NO IT DOES NOT

    I want players protected, i want it all fair and i have done my own bit behind the scenes to assist players more often than not.

    But i refuse to be lectured by a bunch of hyprocritical bullies and until they get their own house in order they can keep their unwanted opinions to themselves.

    I dont like bullying and that is what Bailey allowed on his site against Gamtrak despite protests.

    I dont like hypocrites and his excuses for visiting London were absolutely lame, if you go out on a limb like he did then you need to stay out on that limb and not damage your own integrity and ethics by backtracking.

    I dont like people to critisize affiliatese when they have the power to make a difference and then refuse to do it.

    So overall i look at my own ethics and integrity and am comfortable with it and can sleep at night and can look at myself and feel good.

    I cannot see how anyone that belives seriously about integrity and ethics can take casinomeister and their complaints seriously.
    Arthritis Care

    To find true bravery and courage all one need do is look in to the eyes of a sick child - A humble parent

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Betpartners For This Useful Post:

    GamTrak (10 March 2010)

  7. #4
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Surely Casino Meister's beef with gamtrak is out of line and I don't understand why so I cannot say a whole lot about it however I did state that a thread should not be used to publicly humiliate a member as cm did. With that I think he went to far.

    However regardless of what you think of the crowd over there they are a good source of information regarding rogues. Yeah they are clicky but they do know what they are talking about in most cases. I would rather take the word of a guy who has made it a point to make players aware of the online casinos who are scamming players let right and center over that of a site who is promoting rogues to make their paycheck.

    Affiliates want players to lose, end of, if they win then we do not earn, it is as simple as that and to deny otherwise is having ones head in the sand.
    More to the point we want players to lose fairly as well as win fairly. A player who continues to lose all the time is no good to me and any affiliate who thinks losing all the time IS a good think should rethink his marketing strategy.

    So overall i look at my own ethics and integrity and am comfortable with it and can sleep at night and can look at myself and feel good.
    Good stuff. Im glad you can and that means you are doing things right. cheers
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Puma For This Useful Post:

    GamTrak (10 March 2010)

  9. #5
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Thank you Betpartners!

    I'm a victim of cyberstalking by a few folks that has been harrassing me since 2003. Webzcas, Sassy1, MrRacetrack as well as the folks at Sucks and other Casinomeister members like roanan. Bryan even participated in the roasting with Sassy1 and therefore was the reason that I got upset! This is nothing new, but now Casinomeister comes up in my search keyword in a high position here my livelyhood is affected. Being that he is a competitor (webmaster/affiliate) there are laws that can deal with this!

    Casinomeister's Online Casino and Poker Forum - View Profile: GamTrak8 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Oct 9, 2009
    GamTrak is a Account closed - too annoying in the Casinomeister's Online Casino and Poker Forum.
    Annoying? I guess I did not respond in a manner suitable to him while my reputation was being tarnished!

    If he think I was annoying then, wait until he gets the next round of annoyance! I've gone public on my facebook profile and here! You think I will get one of his awards?
    Last edited by GamTrak; 10 March 2010 at 6:45 am. Reason: added link

  10. #6
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    I would love to expand but have little time today.

    But in regards to Virtual Group by years end they will be severely handicapped, as will Grand Prive. The time for talking is long past now we act.

    greek39

  11. #7
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    The posts that were not related were moved here:
    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/flames-wh...ad-187690.html

    Please refrain from personal attacks.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •