Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    golfbettingsystem's Avatar
    golfbettingsystem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    1,002
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 437 Times in 306 Posts

    Default What Time Do You Start Work?

    It's the start of British Summer Time (BST) tomorrow which means that we put the clocks forward an hour, making the first Monday afterwards a challenge as I tend to start work at 6am, so for that first week it feels like a 5am start until my body (and mind!) adjusts.

    Starting at 6am gives me the flexibility to balance work with life later in the day, allowing me to exercise, do family stuff etc. Plus I feel at my sharpest in the mornings so it makes sense for me.

    What time do you all start work?

  2. #2
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,632
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    Oof I start making Coffee at 9:30, but often working till 12AM
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

  3. #3
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,566
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    It varies a lot - but not early ... and often a late "shift" at night.

    So perhaps 10am to midday, 2pm to 5pm, 10pm to midnight.

  4. #4
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,247
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    I usually start work at 8:00am on weekdays, unless something urgent comes up or I need to speak with someone in a different time zone. On weekends and holidays, if I have to do any work, I try not to start before midday.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  5. #5
    Emiliana Rostowicz's Avatar
    Emiliana Rostowicz is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2025
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    I am also a morning person. I usually log in around 7 am. It is the best time to get deep work done before the emails and Skype messages start flying in. That first Monday after the clock change is always a struggle though. ☕

  6. #6
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,247
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliana Rostowicz View Post
    I am also a morning person. I usually log in around 7 am. It is the best time to get deep work done before the emails and Skype messages start flying in. That first Monday after the clock change is always a struggle though. ☕
    Oh no, in my case, it's not about being a morning person. I am not one at all. I actually work and feel better at night, but I can't make the world adapt to my preferences, so I have to force myself to wake up early and get some things done. I think it is also healthier.

    Also, are you using Skype? I was under the impression that the migration to Teams was unavoidable.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  7. #7
    Teodora B's Avatar
    Teodora B is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    December 2025
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    I’m not a morning person either, and the time change last weekend didn’t help, so I’m starting around 8:30 now.

  8. #8
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    I start after taking my kids to school so around 8:30. I've also never been a morning person and before I had a family I would regularly work into the night but you have to adapt.

    I find the hour going forward much harder than when it goes back but it only takes a few days to adjust. I don't get why we still need to do this though. There are only about a dozen farmers left so who is it for these days?

  9. #9
    ARZ's Avatar
    ARZ
    ARZ is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    257
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 74 Times in 62 Posts

    Default

    I usually go for a walk with my dog in 6:30 - 7:00, office time starts at 8:30 - 9:00 and I work till 4 - 5 PM.
    Nejlepší Výherní hrací automaty online zdarma! - zahrajte si z pohodlí domova
    Vyhraj.cz - nejlepší portál o casino bonusech v ČR
    Vyhraj.sk - nejlepší portál o casino bonusech na Slovensku
    Check the best casino bonuses and free spins every day!
    Confira as melhores ofertas de bônus de rodadas grátis no Brasil.

  10. #10
    fonzi1022 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 44 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Normally around 10:30 am. But like most I don't have a set schedule so sometimes earlier like today.
    Come and visit me at Online Casinos 247 where we review the top Real Money Online Casinos.
    Make sure to top by USA No Deposit Casinos if you want to learn about US facing casinos.
    The best Australian Casino Bonuses are money makers for players.

  11. #11
    golfbettingsystem's Avatar
    golfbettingsystem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    1,002
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 437 Times in 306 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattbar View Post
    I don't get why we still need to do this though.
    It's all about maximising vitamin D nowadays I think, not many other valid arguments!

  12. #12
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    691
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    I usually start around 5am EST. Mornings can be quite busy in the mornings with our tech team in Europe as well as customers and partners. Afternoons get to be quieter to deal with any pending emails and messages. Evenings are spent with ongoing followups, development etc until around 10pm. Never a slow day or moment.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  13. #13
    SlotArk's Avatar
    SlotArk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2026
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I normally work the classic 9 to 5 job haha

  14. #14
    GlobalPokerSites's Avatar
    GlobalPokerSites is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2024
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Same here more or less. Hard to work much outside of this with kids. I normally drop the kids off to school and then start work shortly after. Morning and dinner routines start to get a bit harder with kids. End up pretty tired by the end of the day.

  15. #15
    Max West is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    May 2026
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I start my working day at 9am because I work from home and don’t need to spend time commuting anywhere. It’s really convenient and saves a lot of time and energy. I also feel more productive when I can begin my day in a comfortable environment without rushing in the morning.

  16. #16
    GPWA Nicole's Avatar
    GPWA Nicole is offline GPWA/APCW Program Manager
    Join Date
    November 2006
    Location
    Florida and Curacao
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked 50 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    I love to wake up early when the birds are chirping check my messages, with a cup of my morning coffee. The earlier I start the earlier I finish and I still have the whole day to do something for myself. ☺️

  17. #17
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,683
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 845 Posts

  18. #18
    iGamingCopy's Avatar
    iGamingCopy is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    June 2026
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    6-7 AM as a rule but sometimes later.

  19. #19
    dumindu is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    May 2026
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Typically 8.30 AM.
    But it may vary depending on the schedule for the day.

  20. #20
    hatario's Avatar
    hatario is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •