View Poll Results: What is Your Visitor/ Depositor Ratio ?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 depositor for every 10-20 visitors to my site(s)

    1 3.85%
  • 1 depositor for every 20-30 visitors

    2 7.69%
  • 1 depositor for every 30-50 visitors

    3 11.54%
  • 1 depositor for every 50-100 visitors

    5 19.23%
  • 1 depositor for every 100-150 visitors

    2 7.69%
  • 1 depositor for every 150-200 visitors

    7 26.92%
  • 1 depositor for every 200-300 visitors

    6 23.08%
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Expert is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts

    Default What is Your Visitor/ Depositor Ratio ?

    What is your average visitor/depositor ratio for casinos ?

  2. #2
    rob3786 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    373
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 17 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    It would be interesting to see a poll of download to depositor ratio to.
    Jackpot Avenue- www.jackpotavenue.com

  3. #3
    helpyou is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2006
    Posts
    830
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    untill now only 5 vote.
    I don't have had true player and then I can say nothing.
    The site www.onlinexcasinos.com has all the information that an online casino gamer needs. Information on the best online casinos . Read the casino game rules, history and gaming strategy of all online casino game. Read the software and payment option review. Online flash casino.
    review exchanges with websites about casinos on blog.onlinexcasinos.com.

  4. #4
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    My experience is that this ratio varies with different affiliate management programs.

    Nandakishore
    Online Casino Newsroom

  5. #5
    CityGuard's Avatar
    CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,774
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 673 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expert View Post
    What is your average visitor/depositor ratio for casinos ?
    Do you mean a) the ratio of those who visit the casino site to those who deposit or b) the ratio of those who visit the portal to those who deposit at one of the casinos listed?
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

    Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

  6. #6
    Expert is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Answer: the ratio of those who visit the portal to those who deposit at one of the casinos listed.

    Because most of us know average click/deposit ratio as it discussed before for many times. It is mostly up to casinos and it is about 100 click/1 depositor average.

    But visitor to portal/depositor rate shows the marketing ability of the site. This is my primary focus for myself. I cant decide how much players will deposit but I focus on selling a casino to as many as visitors to my site.

    It is between 45-50 for myself. 50 visitors click to 4 links on average (totally 200 clicks) and one of them deposit.

  7. #7
    matted's Avatar
    matted is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    2,685
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 328 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Now this is actually funny. I get about 1 deposit for every 100-500 depositors (it does vary that widely month to month)... But I find some months I get hundreds of visitors with GPWA as the referring site - enough to bring that average down!
    Owner, Cognitive Powers, Inc.
    Soon to be ex-webmaster
    Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In

  8. #8
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matted View Post
    Now this is actually funny. I get about 1 deposit for every 100-500 depositors

    Hey Matted you kind of lost me there. For the last two months I've been getting about 5 deposits (previous players from prior months) to 1 new depositor deposit. 5:1

    Is that what your referring to? You have 1 new depositor or every 100-500 deposits (from previous players)? If so you must be promoting a casino that has awesome player retention.

  9. #9
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    taking a wild but educated guess that matted is seeing those numbers as new depositors....... not including previous sign ups.

    that right M?

    again.....just a guess

    I further to add if you have the word "free" or "no deposit" in your domain .....that the above may be wrong..... in other words..... the two latter terms ...... will gain you more trouble than their worth......

    my 2 cents.

    btw: my numbers are all over the place due to current deposit restrictions...

    I'm currently trying to adjust for this......
    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  10. #10
    matted's Avatar
    matted is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    2,685
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 328 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matted View Post
    1 deposit for every 100-500 depositors
    No, I meant to say I get about 1 depositor after several hundred visits. I shouldn't type when I'm in a rush to do other things. I get an overwhelming number of US traffic - so my deposit to signup ratio is at least 1:10. Even my traffic continues to bottom out, despite my efforts (I know I'll get a rebound). I get so much traffic from GPWA links that it affects my stats in a meaningful way right now.

    I am fairly new at casinos - I finally figured out sports before that market went dead.
    Owner, Cognitive Powers, Inc.
    Soon to be ex-webmaster
    Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In

  11. #11
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matted View Post
    I get so much traffic from GPWA links that it affects my stats in a meaningful way right now.
    Matted, what do you mean by traffic from GPWA links? Do you mean traffic from GPWA members, or from visitors to the sites of GPWA members yours is linked to?

    Nandakishore
    Online Casino Newsroom

  12. #12
    Inersha is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Mine is fairly low, 1 rmp for every 300/400 visitors.

  13. #13
    itay is offline Banned
    Join Date
    April 2003
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    it all depends on the traffic source, where you send them and your site (type)

    Itay

  14. #14
    helpyou is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2006
    Posts
    830
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    I'd like to know the 6 webmaster that are able to obtain 6 player with less of 50 visitators.
    I think that I should to say 1 player every 1000 visitators.
    __________________
    On onlinexcasinos.com you find online flash casinos and free games without download.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •