Has anyone here done any advertising of Bingo Cams? If so, please share your results!
It looks like a very cool product, I will be trying it with some of my UK traffic over the next month, and will let you folks know how it goes.
Has anyone here done any advertising of Bingo Cams? If so, please share your results!
It looks like a very cool product, I will be trying it with some of my UK traffic over the next month, and will let you folks know how it goes.
It is a cool product and we have promoted it - we have though not done the product justice as we have a number of partners that we have been working with for years.
The Aff program is awesome and the guys behind the product are very veru good and nice.
You wont go wrong by promoting this bunch in my opinion
Hi guys,
I'm Vikki the UK affiliate manager for Bingocams. Thanks for the recomendation G Man
Chris let me know if there's anything you need from us. If you haven't already then you can sign up for the program at http://bingocamspartners.com.
Cheers,
Vikki
vikki@bingocams.co.uk
/* Minor hijack */
Do they provide screenshots? I don't think they want to see my ugly mug on my sites![]()
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
Yeah I can get you some in game screenshots. We've got loads of videos at our youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/bingocams which may show the site better than a screenshot. Oh and I recorded myself playing there and won £14 or something so you could take the screenshot from that too.
Sign up at http://bingocamspartners.com and then drop me an email with what you need vikki@bingocams.com.
Cheers!
We had bingo on our sites for years, but since Bingocams, it's earning for us.
Good program, i'd like to recommend them!
I think to do this product justice you need to go way beyond a few hundred work review anbd a couple of banners. It's a unique product and its USP can only really be highlighted through video.