Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Yagamil is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2026
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Withdrawal issues

    Hello in the website The rule says that you need to contact a manager to approve your first withdrawal and only way to contact him. It’s via an email in the website. I already sent several emails without any response. I need help
    username Yagamil
    aff id 4306770

  2. #2
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 56 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    Hello!

    I'm checking the information for you. It may take some time. Please expect a reply soon.

    Have a nice day!

  3. #3
    Asma0909 is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    June 2026
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hello in the website The rule says that you need to contact a manager to approve your first withdrawal and only way to contact him. It’s via an email in the website. I already sent several emails without any response. I need help
    username asma0909
    aff id 1341471

  4. #4
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 56 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    Hello,

    Let me check with the team.

    Do not send duplicate emails please.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashley Clark For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (24 June 2026)

  6. #5
    PBN009 is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    July 2026
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hello I have an issue with payment options on the affiliate payment account only one payment method is available and it's not working for me there used to be many payment methods available like Visa, Mastercard or Binance but they are no longer there. I would like to use those (Visa, binance or crypto ) It would be much appreciated. I called to talk about the issue and they told me to try to contact the manager, later I sent mails to the manager's email still no response it's been days since I'm trying using it and still no success .

  7. #6
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PBN009 View Post
    Hello I have an issue with payment options on the affiliate payment account.
    I sent an email to see if we can help you get the communications established with the correct representative. Please respond there.

    Rick
    Universal4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •