Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 162
  1. #141
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    146
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 77 Times in 59 Posts

    Default

    In case you missed, here are our latest demo game releases

    - New provider: Big Time Gaming (June 2021) https://vegashero.co/new-provider-bi...mes-available/
    - New games (125) for PlaynGo, Netent, Microgaming, Playson (May 2021) https://vegashero.co/new-games-playn...aming-playson/
    - New games (111) for 1x2gaming, Elk Studios, Pragmatic Play, Thunderkick (April 2021) https://vegashero.co/updated-demo-sl...y-thunderkick/

    You can update/add these game providers by importing each on your website via the VegasHero Wordpress plugin

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to petimi For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (20 June 2021)

  3. #142
    online casino navi's Avatar
    online casino navi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi.
    I am very interested in your plugin.
    Any discount available right now?
    Thank you.

  4. #143
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    146
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 77 Times in 59 Posts

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to petimi For This Useful Post:

    online casino navi (8 August 2021)

  6. #144
    Wild Reels's Avatar
    Wild Reels is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Is there any options with the plugin for some age verifcation as this is kind of a neccessity in the UK

  7. #145
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    146
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 77 Times in 59 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Reels View Post
    Is there any options with the plugin for some age verifcation as this is kind of a neccessity in the UK
    Our plugin doesn't deal with age verification. There are other third party plugins and services that you can use to integrate proper age verification that fulfills UK compliance. (For example https://www.1account.net/ they have a WP plugin too https://wordpress.org/plugins/1accou...-verification/)

  8. #146
    mediapartner is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Location
    Netherlands, Malta
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 53 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    Indeed a great plugin. Have been using it for a few years now and works like a charm. recommended!
    Life is a gamble

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to mediapartner For This Useful Post:

    petimi (8 August 2021)

  10. #147
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Posts
    1,893
    Thanks
    534
    Thanked 660 Times in 380 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mediapartner View Post
    Indeed a great plugin. Have been using it for a few years now and works like a charm. recommended!
    Yep, it certainly is a great plugin.

    Suggestion: What about adding an option to import games unpublished?

  11. #148
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    146
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 77 Times in 59 Posts

    Default

    Thanks DaftDog & Mediapartner.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaftDog View Post
    Suggestion: What about adding an option to import games unpublished?
    Good suggestion. We have the feature to choose to import in "Draft" status on our to-do list. It will be released after summer at some point.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to petimi For This Useful Post:

    DaftDog (9 August 2021)

  13. #149
    efialtis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    We were very much interested in the plugin, purchased it back in the day but since not working with the "connected" theme, we were not able putting it to use. Unfortunately, after some email communication with the plugin developers, we were told there was no way to get the plugin working how we would need it.

    I will be happy to hear from you in case that`s changed since we would still love being able to provide games directly on the site.

    Great plugin all in all and the people were responsive - just without the answer we would have loved.

  14. #150
    ddm
    ddm is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked 469 Times in 286 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by efialtis View Post
    since not working with the "connected" theme
    because of some incompatibility caused by plugins / scripts used by your theme, or because of bad plugin code?
    #curious

  15. #151
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    146
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 77 Times in 59 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by efialtis View Post
    We were very much interested in the plugin, purchased it back in the day but since not working with the "connected" theme, we were not able putting it to use. Unfortunately, after some email communication with the plugin developers, we were told there was no way to get the plugin working how we would need it.

    I will be happy to hear from you in case that`s changed since we would still love being able to provide games directly on the site.

    Great plugin all in all and the people were responsive - just without the answer we would have loved.
    Hello efialtis,

    Nice to see you here
    Yes, as far as I remember your case, you already had a lot of existing game content on your site and your site used default WP posts and a specific URL structure. So there was really 2 options, move your existing posts into the VegasHero plugin game post format, or use our plugin as a new set of game posts.
    Either way, it would have taken some custom development to make it work.

    It's normal that some established sites that are build with a certain structure and already use a specific post format for games may not be able to utilize our plugin as they wanted without some custom coding.
    It's certainly possible by merging multiple post formats, but it needs to be done with care and adequate knowledge of the website.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to petimi For This Useful Post:

    efialtis (9 August 2021)

  17. #152
    efialtis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Hey,

    thanks for getting back, good to see you.

    I am and I was very well aware that some custom development/coding would be needed and I actually asked if you would be ready to do it?! From what I remember the answer was "no" and I even followed up several months after, asking if there would be another option.

  18. #153
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    146
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 77 Times in 59 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by efialtis View Post
    Hey,

    thanks for getting back, good to see you.

    I am and I was very well aware that some custom development/coding would be needed and I actually asked if you would be ready to do it?! From what I remember the answer was "no" and I even followed up several months after, asking if there would be another option.
    Can you please bump our last email thread, and we can pick it up there and see what can be done.
    thanks

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to petimi For This Useful Post:

    efialtis (9 August 2021)

  20. #154
    efialtis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    I have just bumped our last email convo, thank you.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to efialtis For This Useful Post:

    petimi (10 August 2021)

  22. #155
    efialtis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Time for some quick feedback: I could not be happier. They reached out right away and did everything they can to make this work. Great job, great communication. Thank you very much for that. Recommended service!

    If they now were able to add some of the fancy providers such as Nolimit City & Relax Gaming...

  23. #156
    MichaelSchumann's Avatar
    MichaelSchumann is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Hello
    I am interested in buying this plugin, but have some questions about its compatibility with other plugins or themes.
    1) AMP usually causes some problems while importing game or such content on Wordpress website, so does this plugin have any compatibility issues with AMP ?
    2) If there's is a thread or link you can provide, where i can see all available slot providers and games to import.

    Thanks in Advance

  24. #157
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    146
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 77 Times in 59 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by efialtis View Post
    Time for some quick feedback: I could not be happier. They reached out right away and did everything they can to make this work. Great job, great communication. Thank you very much for that. Recommended service!

    If they now were able to add some of the fancy providers such as Nolimit City & Relax Gaming...
    Thank you Glad you happy with the outcome.

    We will be looking into adding more providers and check the ones you want to be using too.

  25. #158
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    146
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 77 Times in 59 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSchumann View Post
    Hello
    I am interested in buying this plugin, but have some questions about its compatibility with other plugins or themes.
    1) AMP usually causes some problems while importing game or such content on Wordpress website, so does this plugin have any compatibility issues with AMP ?
    2) If there's is a thread or link you can provide, where i can see all available slot providers and games to import.

    Thanks in Advance
    Hi Michael,

    In general the plugin is compatible with most theme I would say.

    1. To answer you about compatibility with the most commonly used AMP plugins we would need to test first, but in general multimedia / iframe content is not commonly used with AMP. I think a good responsive theme and well configured site for performance don't necessarily need AMP, especially if the site has a lot of functional and media content which wouldn't work so well with AMP.

    2. You can see all available providers listed here https://vegashero.co/game-providers/

    You can also grab a free version of our plugin from our site's homepage and try it on your site.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to petimi For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (11 August 2021)

  27. #159
    CatalinAMG's Avatar
    CatalinAMG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2021
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Hi guys,

    I am interested in buying the plugin. However, I've got two questions:

    1. Can the iframe get customized with "play demo" placeholders or restrict the demo only for people registered and age verified?
    2. Scrolling past the iframe on mobile doesn't work. Can you guys help me with this or do I need some customization on my theme?

    Thank you.

  28. #160
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    146
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 77 Times in 59 Posts

    Default

    Hello CatalinAMG,

    Thanks for your interest and questions.

    1. currently there are no options to customize content within the iframe. We don't deal with age verification either, there are third party plugins that can do that.
    2. We haven't noticed this issue, could you send us your site URL here and we can check that for you.


    Quote Originally Posted by CatalinAMG View Post
    Hi guys,

    I am interested in buying the plugin. However, I've got two questions:

    1. Can the iframe get customized with "play demo" placeholders or restrict the demo only for people registered and age verified?
    2. Scrolling past the iframe on mobile doesn't work. Can you guys help me with this or do I need some customization on my theme?

    Thank you.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •