Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 161 to 176 of 176
  1. #161
    MichaelSchumann's Avatar
    MichaelSchumann is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Petimi Hello,
    I just bought your plugin for my website, on which i currently use mercury theme, which has preset shortcodes and designs for games sliders, lists etc.
    My question is that, can i somehow integrate imported games from VegasHero plugin to already preset designs of mercury game shortcodes, so Vegashero game pages will appear on sliders etc.

    Thanks in Advance

  2. #162
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    157
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 84 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Hello Michael, Could you drop us a support message directly from our site regarding this, I don't want to turn this thread into a support chat.
    We will try to come up with a solution for you.
    thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSchumann View Post
    Petimi Hello,
    I just bought your plugin for my website, on which i currently use mercury theme, which has preset shortcodes and designs for games sliders, lists etc.
    My question is that, can i somehow integrate imported games from VegasHero plugin to already preset designs of mercury game shortcodes, so Vegashero game pages will appear on sliders etc.

    Thanks in Advance

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to petimi For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (2 September 2021)

  4. #163
    SlotsMegaCasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2021
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    As I can see, a lot of demo games are not working.

  5. #164
    efialtis's Avatar
    efialtis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Hello,

    have you stopped adding new games to your plugin or am I doing something wrong? Also, what about new providers we were talking about back in the day?

  6. #165
    KerryLopez is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    November 2021
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    We have been using this plugin to run campaigns for our gaming site. It works really well and has been hugely successful. The support from the developer is also great.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to KerryLopez For This Useful Post:

    petimi (26 November 2021)

  8. #166
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    157
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 84 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    We had a couple of issues with providers like Novomatic (it's one of the difficult ones to source) but we will have a fresh release coming out in the next couple of days and then one more large update before the end of the year.

    If anyone interested, our annual big Black Friday discount is live on site. You can grab a 50% discount on theme + plugin bundles for a limited time.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to petimi For This Useful Post:

    efialtis (26 November 2021)

  10. #167
    efialtis's Avatar
    efialtis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by petimi View Post
    We had a couple of issues with providers like Novomatic (it's one of the difficult ones to source) but we will have a fresh release coming out in the next couple of days and then one more large update before the end of the year.

    If anyone interested, our annual big Black Friday discount is live on site. You can grab a 50% discount on theme + plugin bundles for a limited time.
    Thank you very much for the update. Does this also mean that I am not doing anything wrong but for example newer pragmatic play games simply have not been imported yet?

    And yes, the dev also helped us out when we first implemented the plugin, everything cool.

  11. #168
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    157
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 84 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Drop us a quick email and we can check if your site has the latest games. In general you can re-import a game provider to make sure you have the latest set of games.

  12. #169
    efialtis's Avatar
    efialtis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Awesome, I have just sent you an email. Thank you very much.

  13. #170
    teemuDBOX is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi, still having the offer for the plugin, just tested it and works perfectly!

  14. #171
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    157
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 84 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    New features released for the VegasHero games plugin https://vegashero.co/vegashero-casin...updade-v1-8-0/
    Webp images, play demo button, lazy loading support and more.
    Last edited by petimi; 20 July 2022 at 7:00 am. Reason: added url

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to petimi For This Useful Post:

    eenzoo (20 July 2022)

  16. #172
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    RSA
    Posts
    1,938
    Thanks
    581
    Thanked 676 Times in 395 Posts

    Default

    Looks awesome, thank you.

    Would the play demo button be functional if I had to use a single game short code in a post?

  17. #173
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    157
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 84 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaftDog View Post
    Looks awesome, thank you.

    Would the play demo button be functional if I had to use a single game short code in a post?
    Hi DaftDog,
    Great question. That part didn't make it to this release, but we are adding it real soon.
    For now the Play Demo button is functional on the single game posts.

  18. #174
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    157
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 84 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by petimi View Post
    Hi DaftDog,
    Great question. That part didn't make it to this release, but we are adding it real soon.
    For now the Play Demo button is functional on the single game posts.
    Hi again @DaftDog, this is now available for the single game shortcodes too in todays release (v1.8.1)

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to petimi For This Useful Post:

    DaftDog (22 July 2022)

  20. #175
    mincasi's Avatar
    mincasi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2022
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hi.
    I am very interested your plugin.
    Any discount available right now?
    Thank you.

  21. #176
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    157
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 84 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mincasi View Post
    Hi.
    I am very interested your plugin.
    Any discount available right now?
    Thank you.
    Hello, good to hear you find the plugin interesting.
    There's a 20% off discount active on site for Ultimate lifetime license that includes all our products.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •