Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Rolls is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2022
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    and with that I'm taking your advice and scratching UK from idea.

    DMed you something about Roulette Eenzo, you may have an interest in it for later.
    Last edited by Rolls; 7 June 2022 at 7:55 am.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rolls For This Useful Post:

    eenzoo (7 June 2022)

  3. #22
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 1,239 Times in 766 Posts

    Default

    Btw. I'm German native (left 15 yrs ago). Germany hosts the biggest population of Turkish speaking people outside of Turkey.
    Somehow it would make sense to target those guys with a German BJ site? Forget it.

  4. #23
    LucasC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2022
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    From my experience, going into crypto casinos is hard because of the compeititon. Besides competing against other casino affiliates sites nisched towards crypto, you also compete with crypto sites with casino focus. Also there are many operators solely focusing on crypto casino which adds to the competition.

    If you are not an expert. I recommend you to go local and not in English.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to LucasC For This Useful Post:

    Rolls (1 February 2023)

  6. #24
    parallelvalue is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2022
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Personally,

    Right now the search volumes are low.
    You will not generate a lot of players even you reach top positions.
    Maybe this will change in the future when Crypto payments become more popular.

    Good luck

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to parallelvalue For This Useful Post:

    Rolls (1 February 2023)

  8. #25
    Rolls is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2022
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I want to thank everyone for contributing and I've learned a lot along the way,
    I just don't have the time to put into them

    @chaumi, @eenzoo your advice to any noob was a goldmine. Thanks.

    I will be putting these two up for sale in a sales page.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rolls For This Useful Post:

    chaumi (3 May 2023), eenzoo (3 May 2023)

  10. #26
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,640
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 840 Times in 617 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the update, Rolls. Did you decide to target something else?

  11. #27
    Rolls is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2022
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaumi View Post
    Thanks for the update, Rolls. Did you decide to target something else?
    No I didnt Chaumi. I've learned enough to start it and with gpt it makes life a lot easier, but time is the real problem, with work etc plus other site I'm building ( for NFT news) I dont have time to dedicate to Turkiye poker and blackjack

    I learned a lot from the site about the general business of affiliate and that is only skimming the surface of it.

    I can see it is not a get rich quick scheme, which was my initial thoughts when I thought of affiliates.

    (Before coming here I watched too many of those YT vids about how people made $xxxx in one month!!)

  12. #28
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,640
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 840 Times in 617 Posts

    Default

    Ah, I know the time problem only too well!

    Good luck with the NFT site (I registered a bunch of NFT domains about 18 months ago, but no time to get to developing one!). If you get stuck on anything SEO related, feel free to PM and ask questions. If you're working in Turkish...and you do the right stuff...I'd expect you have every chance of making an NFT site work.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to chaumi For This Useful Post:

    Rolls (4 May 2023)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •