http://perezhilton.com/2009-09-02-ho...e-dancing-doll
Would you buy this for your kid? lol
http://perezhilton.com/2009-09-02-ho...e-dancing-doll
Would you buy this for your kid? lol
Well my youngest is my Princess and she is now 11 and I still wouldnt buy it for her NOT IN A MILLION YEARS.
That's just not right...lol
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
That's just wrong on so many levels... LMAO
Terry - The Pokerkeep
President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union
Casino Affiliate Programs
Affiliate Resources
Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist
Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com
Well its just a warm up for a possible future career lmao
Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement
Very funny LMAO! So wrong IMO no I would not buy this as a child's toy. But I might by it for myself instead.
greek39
This is where it all begins......
![]()
Terry - The Pokerkeep
President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union
Casino Affiliate Programs
Affiliate Resources
Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist
Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com
Wow! what next? prostitute Barbie and pimp Ken????
Dylan Baxendale
One of the guys in the office got given this (left) by another guy:
That thing around his neck is apparently a **** ring..... WTF?!
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
No Question Here. This Is Deff Wrong.
<object height="364" width="445">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gk3Dt9HVDac&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54 abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="364" width="445"></object>
yea, I agree that's wrong.. It's got to be a viral photo.