Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: WSN feedback

  1. #1
    Joseph Fallon's Avatar
    Joseph Fallon is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2024
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default WSN feedback

    Hello,

    I currently write for WSN.com. The site started by covering everything US sports betting related - from guides, to game previews, to igaming news. However, recently, the site has expanded and is covering a spectrum of igaming products such as casino and social casinos.

    I would love to hear what's your first impression of the site, if it's clear to you what the site is about, if it's easy to find the content you're interested in, etc. Any suggestions are welcomed.

    Many thanks.

    Joe.

  2. #2
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    My initial impression: It's an informative sports betting site that happens to add iGaming products. I know that is somewhat what you did, but while it may seem like a playful addition of words, I believe you are working towards integrate online casinos into the platform to showcase its growth and expansion, not just an addition.

    In the first paragraph, you only mention sports, "everything sports betting related." I would suggest incorporating something about this expansion right from the start. While you mention online casinos alongside other figures, I might not have noticed it if I hadn't actively searched for it.

    Personally, I would opt for integrating the content and giving more visibility to the online casinos in a coherent way. Additionally, I would consider editing some design details, such as the text blocks towards the bottom third of the homepage being too close to the margins. Adding a bit of space there could enhance readability.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  3. #3
    Joseph Fallon's Avatar
    Joseph Fallon is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2024
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Thank you, that's helpful!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph Fallon For This Useful Post:

    NoDepositCasinos (22 May 2024)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •