Who's had anything yet? I just got a bottle of something from Active Wins.
Who's had anything yet? I just got a bottle of something from Active Wins.
Bet365 sent the mammoth hamper this year. Great stuff from them guys as usual. Amazing how superior they are to most other programs.
When did you get Bet365 out of interest? Not had anything yet though my affiliate manager asked my address a few weeks ago for xmas sendouts.
Yesterday via DHL or one of those!
Ah hopefully will get something soon, if not I'll be asking why!! haha
pinkytoe (12 December 2014)
Ordered an iPod from 888xmas 35 days for delivery![]()
Just received a Bet365 basket this morning - some Xmas nibbles and bit-n-pieces and a couple of nice bottles of wine!
I was a local hamper operator who put it together though ... so may not be a good guide for delivery in other countries.
Had FA so far, which is fair enough as I've sent nothing in return![]()
Also receive a "local" hamper from bet365 with a nice bottle of Moët & Chandon (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mo%C3%ABt-Ch.../dp/B006DB3HXM) and with some other good stuff![]()
I never got a present yet. But I'm not one of the big affiliates (yet). Maybe I will receive something in the future.
Some managers send me a card in the past, that is nice. Not a fancy present like an iPad but at least they have attention for their affiliates.
Never got a present. At least not from an Online Affiliate. But nice to see how they take care of their big Affiliates.
The only time I got a present was from casinocoins, to give you an idea of how long it's been
We see these threads every year and affys get so jealous lol.
I got a Snuggie and a Sham Wow.
I'd be interested to know if any affiliates send their affiliate managers gifts?
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
You send your affiliate managers money?
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
I am giving my best for them to get some. dont know that all the effort is only for these guys? ^^ joking...I am fine with getting presents, but also if I don't get anything. My relatives might see this a little bit different, because half of their tablets are were once my xmas presents from the affiliate programs.
Ah I see what you meant now.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
No. But I do send something to my regular contributors on the site ...
And businesses usually give something to their employees - and very rarely is it vice-versa ...
I don't know why it is - but it seems that the xmas corporate gift giving usually follows the usual money flow ...
One exception is in the Information Technology area - where suppliers and consulting companies DO provide xmas gifts to clients ...
(although this is often seen as potential for "Bribe and/or backhander" and so is kept as small token gifts).
Renee (15 December 2014)