I also agree. At first it can be tempting to get those green lights, but keep the content high quality and natural. Never do thing such as changing your focus keyword just to get that greent light. Yoast actually posted a good article about chasing the green bullet https://yoast.com/want-green-bullet-wp-seo/
Cash Bonus (26 May 2018)
https://yoast.com/media-attachment-urls/
Great plugin, but this is a very big mistake. In comments i've seen people claiming their traffic is completely destroyed. It's not the first time their updates are causing problems.
Last edited by Triple7; 31 May 2018 at 3:15 pm.
Yeah, Yoast is an incredible useful tool. I've tried a variety of different ones but Yoast seems to be the superior paid plugin.
All In One SEO is also one I use. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that you can't insert a dynamic year field in the title/description metas so I end up having to change it manually. Although someone correct me if I'm wrong regarding that, would much appreciate it!