View Poll Results: Are you going to Barcelona Affiliate Conference 2014?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 45.45%
  • No

    15 34.09%
  • Undecided

    9 20.45%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42
  1. #21
    sportsfreak is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 36 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    As a side note, I have been to the Camp Nou (Barcelonas Stadium) and its incredible really, so if you are a football fan and have some time, just go there and visit it!

  2. #22
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    I'll be there Looking forward to it.
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  3. #23
    pinkytoe is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 115 Times in 69 Posts

    Default

    Might go and extend it into the Malta gaming conference. I think they are close.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkytoe For This Useful Post:

    ElaineGardiner (31 July 2014)

  5. #24
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    Yep - BAC finishes on the Sunday and Malta gaming conference pre-reg starts on the Thursday. I'll be there too Can't get rid of me!
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElaineGardiner For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (4 August 2014), pinkytoe (15 August 2014)

  7. #25
    LeadAffiliates is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 17 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    We'll be at BAC too!

  8. #26
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkytoe View Post
    Might go and extend it into the Malta gaming conference. I think they are close.
    I am also considering to go to the Malta conference afterwards.

    Who has been to Malta before? How is this island?

  9. #27
    LeadAffiliates is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 17 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Malta is a little gem! For such a tiny island, it has an immensely rich history and there are lots of things to do; sightseeing, eating out, nightlife, beaches… you name it. Although (sadly) October/November will not be a good time to go to the beach! As a local, I can give you some ideas of where to go and what to see. Feel free to PM me!

  10. #28
    AE-Stephen's Avatar
    AE-Stephen is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 266 Times in 174 Posts

    Default

    Affiliate Edge will be there

  11. #29
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,707
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,374 Times in 2,045 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan View Post
    I am also considering to go to the Malta conference afterwards.

    Who has been to Malta before? How is this island?
    Yes, I've decided to go to the Malta conference as well. It will be my first time in Malta. And the EiG conference, which I attend every year, is being held just before BAC in Berlin. So this year it will be Berlin, Barcelona, and then Malta for me. My wife is coming as well, so looking forward to a few vacation days in Malta between when BAC ends and the Malta conference starts.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  12. #30
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorfman View Post
    Yes, I've decided to go to the Malta conference as well. It will be my first time in Malta. And the EiG conference, which I attend every year, is being held just before BAC in Berlin. So this year it will be Berlin, Barcelona, and then Malta for me. My wife is coming as well, so looking forward to a few vacation days in Malta between when BAC ends and the Malta conference starts.

    Michael
    I also got some mails from EiG. This is a conference for operators, right? More like ICE but only iGaming?

    Berlin is a great city

  13. #31
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,707
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,374 Times in 2,045 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan View Post
    I also got some mails from EiG. This is a conference for operators, right? More like ICE but only iGaming?
    You are correct that EiG is not targeted toward affiliates and marketing. I think describing it as being similar to the ICE conference, but with only the iGaming and not the land-based portion of the show is a reasonable description. Like ICE, there are few if any affiliate programs there as exhibitors. But it is not just for operators either. As an affiliate it can be quite interesting to better understand the world of online gaming operators and and their suppliers and their view of where the marketplace is heading.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MichaelCorfman For This Useful Post:

    Christiaan (11 August 2014), ocreditor (7 August 2014), Rodeo (17 September 2014)

  15. #32
    Former Member 18 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Tickets and Hotel just booked.

  16. #33
    golfbettingsystem's Avatar
    golfbettingsystem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 437 Times in 306 Posts

    Default

    Yes, looking forward to it

  17. #34
    MrBinaryAff's Avatar
    MrBinaryAff is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    743
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 231 Times in 188 Posts

    Default

    Been to LAC and Amsterdam so no point really
    My website: http://mrbinary.co.uk/

    Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrBinaryAff
    Like my pictures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mrbinary

  18. #35
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,817
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,747
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,083 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeadAffiliates View Post
    Malta is a little gem! For such a tiny island, it has an immensely rich history and there are lots of things to do; sightseeing, eating out, nightlife, beaches… you name it. Although (sadly) October/November will not be a good time to go to the beach! As a local, I can give you some ideas of where to go and what to see. Feel free to PM me!
    hello,

    I'll be at the conference in Malta. But everything depends on the weather, we went to the beach until November
    It's a great island! There are many people, international community, many european.

  19. #36
    Bookiepromotions is offline New Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Yep, first year attending for me. Looking forward to it!

  20. #37
    feelthenoize is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2014
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    I will not be able to go. I'm pretty new to this so it would have been nice if I could attend to see what its all about and learn some more. Make sure whoever goes that you go to a soccer game while you are there.
    www.playfantasysportsdaily.com - daily fantasy sports site reviews

  21. #38
    nico84 is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    I think Im also going. I like Europe and Barcelona. Would like to meet other affiliates!
    Nicolas O., Online Casino Expert for Chile

  22. #39
    nico84 is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Hey When is the Malta conference?
    Nicolas O., Online Casino Expert for Chile

  23. #40
    liamuk756 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Is it worth it? The Barcelona conference i mean. I have been at LAC and not sure if its worth to go at Barsa......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •