Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 79
  1. #41
    TheGameHunter's Avatar
    TheGameHunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Recently I got very bored writing about sports/casinos all the time. So decided to build this for fun ( https://www.nextflicks.tv/ ) and to give me something else to write about. Any recommendations for series or movie to include are more than welcome.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheGameHunter For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (27 November 2018), ocreditor (26 November 2018), Roulette Zeitung (28 November 2018)

  3. #42
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,370
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,111
    Thanked 4,345 Times in 2,838 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGameHunter View Post
    Recently I got very bored writing about sports/casinos all the time. So decided to build this for fun ( https://www.nextflicks.tv/ ) and to give me something else to write about. Any recommendations for series or movie to include are more than welcome.
    Nice I like it

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (28 November 2018)

  5. #43
    TheBartender's Avatar
    TheBartender is offline New Member
    Join Date
    November 2018
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    For any foodies: Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat!

  6. #44
    Londseny is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    January 2019
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    When started watching Netflix, it seemed so cool but now I just got sick of spending so much time watching movies...

  7. #45
    rohit is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2019
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Nightflyers is Netflix' most recent original series and its quite amazing!

  8. #46
    alexcorsa's Avatar
    alexcorsa is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Location
    www
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 39 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    "Suits" is a good request on Netflix

  9. #47
    allaboutthebets's Avatar
    allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2017
    Posts
    940
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked 420 Times in 304 Posts

    Default

    We have just watched You on Netflix. Worth a watch

  10. #48
    WBM's Avatar
    WBM
    WBM is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    410
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 97 Times in 70 Posts

    Default

    Netflix is producing some awesome stuff at present .. and they are hardly spending anything on marketing because
    everyone is promoting new series / films etc for them socially lol saving them a fortune

    Love Stranger Things.. cant wait for the new series
    Weird as hell but awesome !

  11. #49
    WBM's Avatar
    WBM
    WBM is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    410
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 97 Times in 70 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allaboutthebets View Post
    We have just watched You on Netflix. Worth a watch
    Please tell me your other half bullied you into watching that mate lol
    I'd rather watch a stoke city football match lol

  12. #50
    allaboutthebets's Avatar
    allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2017
    Posts
    940
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked 420 Times in 304 Posts

    Default

    Ha ha well her brother recommended it to us, actually quite enjoyed it. Some good eye candy in it. Did you get my email?

    Quote Originally Posted by WinSpins View Post
    Please tell me your other half bullied you into watching that mate lol
    I'd rather watch a stoke city football match lol

  13. #51
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,370
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,111
    Thanked 4,345 Times in 2,838 Posts

    Default

    Watching Russian Doll now on Netflix, it's light and funny, reminded me the good old classic Groundhog Day (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107048/)
    But what can I do.. the classics almost always wins:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqSYC_vwhDg

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

    JoeHarris (21 March 2019)

  15. #52
    JoeHarris is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    I move around
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 62 Times in 47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    Hey Everyone,

    I just finished this show -https://www.netflix.com/il-en/title/80213025

    Amazing stuff
    Some beautiful homes!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeHarris For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (25 March 2019)

  17. #53
    sakisarv is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    I start watching it! I hope this is nice and interested

    Tips bet | Review etairies stoiximaton

  18. #54
    betcode's Avatar
    betcode is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Very inspiring indeed!

  19. #55
    gil.langelaan's Avatar
    gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 308 Times in 244 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mateuszSB View Post
    Have you guys seen BoJack Horseman? It's about a humanoid horse who was a star of 90's sitcom. And now he is an alcohol addict, living in Hollywood and complains about everything. Very funny, but sometimes it makes you stop and think. Highly recommended.
    That's a great one. A much better approach to talking about depression that some of the other series that specifically focus on it imo.

  20. #56
    ALFAZIXCBN's Avatar
    ALFAZIXCBN is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2019
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    I strongly recommend these TV shows:

    *Final Space
    *Rick & Morty
    *Stranger Things
    *Dexter (old series but good)
    *Love Deaths & Robots
    *Misfits
    *Stargate Atlantis

  21. #57
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,370
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,111
    Thanked 4,345 Times in 2,838 Posts

    Default

    Watching "One Strange Rock" documentary on Netflix, really good, amazing footage !

  22. #58
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I haven't been to this thread for a while but here is a list of stuff I've watched recently and review.

    One Day at a time - comedy series about a cuban family's immigration to the US. Easy to watch, funny.
    No good Nick - Just started watching this a couple of days ago. About a girl who is trying to rob a family by pretending to be a long lost relative who's family died and so got ordered to live with them.
    The end of the F***ing world - I don't think this was supposed to be a comedy, but I laughed a lot. About a boy who thinks he is a psychopath because he can't feel anything. Can't say more or I'll give away the whole story line.
    Suits - I know there are more seasons out of this than are on netflix which is really annoying, but I love this show. Waiting for the next season to be released.
    Kiss me first - About a bunch of kids who escape their lives through an AI game. Great if you're nerdy #nerdlife
    Sex Education - About a kid who's mum is a sex therapist. Not too bad.
    Atypical - LOVE this show. About a teenager with asberger's adventures in school and life.
    The Good place - Kristen Bell. Funny. Easy to watch. Love this show too.
    The Ranch - Ashton Kutcher. About a bunch of ranchers. Comedy. Easy to watch.
    Haters Back Off - This one is very far out. Think most people wouldn't really like it. I loved it though because it's crazy.
    Big Mouth - Best series I have watched in a long time. I am a weirdo though. It's a cartoon series about teenagers going through puberty.
    Sensitive Skin - I watched this one a while ago so i don't remember much about it, just that i liked it. From memory it's about a woman who is reaching menopausal age and trying not to "get old"
    13 Reasons Why - Part 2 - I watched this last week. The last episode made me almost physically ill, and nothing really does that to me. Wouldn't recommend watching this if you have teenagers.
    After Life - F***ing HILARIOUS. Ricky Gervais is amazing. Watch it.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  23. #59
    Olivia King Billy is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    My top atm will look like this:
    I have recently started to watch Vikings and it is just amazing!
    Fleabag- it is just hilarious, it has only 2 seasons so far but both are great.
    The Marvelous ms. Maisel - a housewife decides to start a career as a stand-up comic! It is funny and easy to watch.
    Dirk Gently's holistic detective agency - it is one of the strangest series I watched, it looks weird but it is worth to check out.

    So far, these are the recent series I have watched and not sure all of them are netflix

  24. #60
    StepGart's Avatar
    StepGart is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    I liked these shows:
    "Stranger Things"
    "Dark"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •