Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default The 9 Most Annoying Facebook Users

    I have a feeling I'm the last one (The Filterless)

    Enjoy

    PS You may need to open the pic and zoom to read it properly. It's a long one!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. #2
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

  3. #3
    sipka's Avatar
    sipka is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    411
    Thanked 78 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    Lol I recognized the style, that it should be an theoatmeal comics. So here is the link for the bigger version

    http://theoatmeal.com/comics/facebook_suck

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sipka For This Useful Post:

    Chips (16 August 2010), Nandakishore (16 August 2010), Renee (18 August 2010)

  5. #4
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Thanks - I am familiar with the horrible photo tagger...
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  6. #5
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    I usually AM the horrible tagger. I don't care - if I catch you shoving a carrot up your arse 'cos you're wasted then you're gonna be famous

    Awesome list. So many of them ring a bell, either with me or my FB friends. I gotta post this.

    OMG, just had a closer look and.... I actually HAVE posted on FB about having a poo. How lame am I?

  7. #6
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FictionNet View Post
    I usually AM the horrible tagger. I don't care - if I catch you shoving a carrot up your arse 'cos you're wasted then you're gonna be famous

    Awesome list. So many of them ring a bell, either with me or my FB friends. I gotta post this.

    OMG, just had a closer look and.... I actually HAVE posted on FB about having a poo. How lame am I?
    I have a photo of a poo I did yesterday ready to go up.. and I'm going to tag you!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  8. #7
    LuckyLizzy's Avatar
    LuckyLizzy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    366
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 50 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    lol this is so accurate! That just about sums up all of facebook's annoying users. I'm sure I fit in one of these somewhere though. A ton of my links are the news I put up on the sites every day. Once in a while I will add something about what's going on in my life. I'm sure half my friends have blocked my posts already

  9. #8
    melaniej is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    For me, the worst is the person who shares really personal details on their Facebook status with underlying (but not subtle) meanings like "Now I know who my true friends are".

    That and the people in on again/off again relationships that announce their contstantly in-flux relationship status in their updates by saying both how grateful they are for their SO in their life/how depressed they are and better they are than the other person.

    Someone needs to write an Emily Post worthy Facebook etiquette manual.

  10. #9
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melaniej View Post
    For me, the worst is the person who shares really personal details on their Facebook status with underlying (but not subtle) meanings like "Now I know who my true friends are".

    That and the people in on again/off again relationships that announce their constantly in-flux relationship status in their updates by saying both how grateful they are for their SO in their life/how depressed they are and better they are than the other person.

    Someone needs to write an Emily Post worthy Facebook etiquette manual.
    I think the first one is the passive aggressive

    The second one is also one that annoys the crap outta me.. Unfortunately my sister happens to be one of those people who make me sick like that. I can't stand watching her status updates...

    After seeing some guy for 2 minutes her status update is:
    "You know you've found the one when... blah blah give me a gun"

    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  11. #10
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    But there should also be the type 10, the one who is too lazy to react to any kind of posting - like me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •