Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37
  1. #1
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default Latest PR update - anyone actually gained?

    Well all my sites with existing pr have lost at least 1 and all my new sites are still 0 or not ranked.

    Is it just me?
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  2. #2
    Jamie - RateMyCasino's Avatar
    Jamie - RateMyCasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    705
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts

    Default lol

    Dam, wish i could get at least some sort of rank, Guess i am not that good at SEO....LMAO oh well i will keep trying.
    Jamie,

    Teams:
    partners@ratemycasino.org

    RateMyCasino
    –Discover and rate online casinos and affiliate programs.
    NDB Casinos
    – Independent online casino reviews, bonus analysis & player safety focus.

  3. #3
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    I looked at your sites and cannot believe you have not got some sort of PR.

    BTW

    http://www.onlinegamblersreview.com in footer, you might want to spell exchange correctly!

    Keep at it, it will come!
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chalkie For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Jamie - RateMyCasino's Avatar
    Jamie - RateMyCasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    705
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts

    Smile Thank you

    Yeah, I will keep trying. I love doing this. Thank you for the spell check hehehe...
    Jamie,

    Teams:
    partners@ratemycasino.org

    RateMyCasino
    –Discover and rate online casinos and affiliate programs.
    NDB Casinos
    – Independent online casino reviews, bonus analysis & player safety focus.

  6. #5
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    I lost on only 1 on one site - but gained on sub pages.

    All other sites i gained at least 1 in some cases 2.

    The best one was I went to Pr 3 on a dutch site all at once...

    Overall not to bad for me... I did find it strange my Dutch sub went to 3 and its only been online a short time.

    Oh well.

    Steve

  7. #6
    Skinski's Avatar
    Skinski is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Conway , S.C.
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 288 Times in 257 Posts

    Default

    Gained 1 on one site, lost 1 on another (and pretty much done the same thing on both sites the past month). Others remained the same.

  8. #7
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,007
    Thanks
    4,546
    Thanked 9,302 Times in 5,985 Posts

    Default

    I gained a bit on sub pages of some sites, and I also lost a point here and there on a few sites.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  9. #8
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    I gained on 2 sites, and 2 stayed the same.
    Inner page rank went up on many pages.
    Not bad overall.
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  10. #9
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    Mine are pretty much all the same for the homepage but lots of inner pages picking up PR. One site went from 0 to 3 so that was decent but overall no drastic changes.

    A positive update generally though.

  11. #10
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    On Poker Player US, went up to pr3, picked up on a slug of internal pages, and got a few more site links in Google too, up to 7 site links now .

    Lost on igamingpros, no big surprise there.

    Jury is still out on SlotsofCasinos
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  12. #11
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    All I have right now is my Triple777s Forum and its been stuck at 3 for 2 years now? Why does the homepage stay at 3 but all the other pages are at 0 and have always been at 0>? is it because i am on yuku>? They do not let you have meta tags or anything, so how does my homepage rank good but nothing else?

    If anyone has any words of wisdom i would appreciate the schooling. THanks
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  13. #12
    matted's Avatar
    matted is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    2,685
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 328 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    PR continues to make no sense. The site of mine getting a good amount of google traffic currently has PR0. The site getting only a handful of google clicks has PR3... And this has been the case for over a year. Oh, and my data that used to be in webmaster tools indicated other results (my highest PR page within a domain changed back and forth for a couple month, yet both always have shown PR0).
    Owner, Cognitive Powers, Inc.
    Soon to be ex-webmaster
    Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In

  14. #13
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    I agree, PR doesn't make much sense to me anymore. It's certainly not an indicator for site quality or rankings. I did however get one of my sites to PR4. It's 5 years old, and has strong links. I wasn't trying to get PR, just ranking.

    I have other sites with quality links that have gone down in PR. I'm not worried in the least. I used to get a thrill with PR updates, but now it's like "what ever". lol

  15. #14
    patmcluk's Avatar
    patmcluk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    I'm happy. I have only been going three months so this was my first PR and i got a PR3 on justarsenal.com.
    I am now developing justchelsea and justliverpool in exactly the same fashion so i'm hoping that in another three months...............
    Just Arsenal News (2.5 million PVs per month)

  16. #15
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,683
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 846 Posts

    Default

    Casinobonusguy got it's pr4 back ,I think because we removed the aff links and now use a redirect system plus added many more content pages.Our bingo site went from pr2 to pr3 (100+ new pages) and our pr5 site stayed pr5.
    One of our .co.uk went from pr2 to pr4 because of the big content boost .We have not done anything with link building on any sites in 8-10 months actually let some links expire.We spent quite a bit on content and daily/weekly updating .

  17. #16
    mgcasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2006
    Location
    nan king
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    My sites are existing <ACRONYM title="Page Ranking">pr3 </ACRONYM> and my new site is still 0

  18. #17
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    My eight year old site is now at PR 0 as of today and I could care less as I don't even have the tool bar installed.

    I only found out when contacted by a frantic peer today wondering how it will affect his site and I told him to just do proper SEO and not worry about it.

    I know I need to work on my site and hope to get to it soon.

  19. #18
    bonusbeast is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    I lost 1 on every one of my sites, not sure if I was penalized or what.

  20. #19
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    For the PR enthusiast one of my sites jumped from 4 to 6. Amusing to say the least considering I do no cross linking, pay for links, or even think about PR.

    Likely a glitch lol

    All natural IMO and have every intention of keeping it that way.

    greek39

  21. #20
    Captain's Avatar
    Captain is offline In Memoriam, 1958-2010
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    629
    Thanked 138 Times in 82 Posts

    Smile

    One of my sites went from pr 3 to 4. At one time it was a pr 6.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •