I agree with the above, but I believe that what really saves partners in the eyes of Google's algorithm is a LARGE number of negative reviews of casinos/bookmakers. In my opinion and in my experience, every strongly negative review pulls the entire page up. I'm not saying that this works for everyone, but it seems like a rational approach. It seems to me that Google is mainly fed up with sites listing 30 casinos, each of which is great and recommended.
I think the niche of the site also matters. It's one thing to be an affiliate in a casino and another in sports or poker. Maybe I'm wrong, and this will sound ignorant, but what is an expert casino portal actually about? How to press “Spin”? Or how to use systems that are doomed to failure from the outset? It's different with sports or poker, where there are indeed many topics that can be truly expert and helpful. However, I realize that these niches are probably less profitable for partners than casinos. I'm just thinking out loud, and I may be wrong.
ChatGPT claims that being marked as a partner by Google's algorithms is not true and is a “conspiracy theory.”
