I wish!
I wish!
Rick, Hope you see this and reply... I have a question again about OS Windows7.
In Vista and XP when you installed anything there was always a registry entry and to completely remove a casino from your computor you could remove the registry entry after uninstalling.
How can you do that using W7? There is no registry entry!
In Vista it would be put under HKEY - Local Machine / Software
I've opened all the Keys in the registry and do not see an entry anywhere for any casino.
So do you know where its hiding or how I can completely remove a casino?![]()
www.absolutelybingo.com
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take
everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson
Well, the uninstall feature of Windows 7 is greatly improved so it could be that the uninstall actually did in remove all traces of the program.
It may be that the nest is located in the Current_User section.
You can also go into the registry and search for a string containing what you believe the registry nest was originally called.
Be sure to be careful, if any mistakes are ever made deleting keys in the registry, there is no way to get them back unless you know what they are and are capable of recreating them manually. A corrupted registry could mean that windows will fail to boot on next restart.
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
hi. Get "Perfect Uninstaller" - it removes and cleans everything, including registry entries.