Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 90 Times in 65 Posts

    Thumbs down Anyone else getting slow paid from intertops affiliate team?

    Never had a problem there ever! I enjoy Roman, he would make good company but this month they have been 3 days late and still not in my wagering/cashing out account.

    It's hard for me to promote a gambling operation if they cannot even pay us in a reasonable amount of time. All that needs done is a simple transfer from there affiliate platform to the wagering account. Then I can request my slow mail check which takes 3 weeks or longer to get to my house. "Did I mention they charge $50 for this? "

    Slow pays bad enuff but if its going to take an additional week simply to transfer funds into the wagering account we have a small problem building into a larger one.

  2. #2
    gamblingbutler is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    vienna
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts

  3. #3
    Simmo! is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 406 Times in 226 Posts

    Default

    That's harsh - a program that usually pays on the 1st of the month and 3 days late! Cut them *some* slack AK...I'd worry more about the programs that shave, don't pay at all, deal with dodgy casinos or give you hassle all the time!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simmo! For This Useful Post:

    GamTrak (6 September 2008), mojo (4 September 2008)

  5. #4
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 90 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simmo! View Post
    That's harsh - a program that usually pays on the 1st of the month and 3 days late! Cut them *some* slack AK...I'd worry more about the programs that shave, don't pay at all, deal with dodgy casinos or give you hassle all the time!

    Like I said, I have never had a problem before but however in this industry it is important to keep your word and integrity. This just shows bad signs, the past few spots that started slow paying me went out of business within 6 months.

  6. #5
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 90 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gamblingbutler View Post
    Is it a reoccurring delay? I've had only good experiences with them so far.
    Did You get paid on the 1st of this month?

    Like I said, I have never had a problem until this month. Just like a renter paying his house rent late, this shows financial distress in there area or lack of support.

    This is important to me as they are my heaviest promoted organization. Will not effect everyone but would like my 5 digit payout made on time everytime or I will start pointing traffic elsewhere.

  7. #6
    pdjoe's Avatar
    pdjoe is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 233 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    lol, they are the best paying program around.

    Quote Originally Posted by AK View Post
    Like I said, I have never had a problem until this month. Just like a renter paying his house rent late, this shows financial distress in there area or lack of support.

    This is important to me as they are my heaviest promoted organization. Will not effect everyone but would like my 5 digit payout made on time everytime or I will start pointing traffic elsewhere.
    Joe

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to pdjoe For This Useful Post:

    mojo (4 September 2008)

  9. #7
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    My payment was on time... well within a day or so, not fussing as I have had to beat up on ppl before all through the month to get paid. Hate we lost the ICC card though, that was always a great trip to the ATM.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  10. #8
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    437
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    They usually pay fast, but I'm still waiting for my August commissions.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to aksana For This Useful Post:

    AK (4 September 2008)

  12. #9
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 90 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aksana View Post
    They usually pay fast, but I'm still waiting for my August commissions.
    Thanks for the heads Up!!


    I agree the storm must be coming. I did get an email from Roman finally claiming no one has been paid.. So if You have posted in this thread You have been you or them are lying.

    They claim there is a tech glitch and before they process they want to insure everything is correct. "However this could be a stall tactic"
    Last edited by AK; 4 September 2008 at 2:19 pm.

  13. #10
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 90 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    How is this a platinum member here at GPWA Cindy?

    They better make this up with interest, and a free $500 wager. I depend on them to do there job correctly and efficiently which appears neither is happening.


    There payout options needs updating on gpwa. If your an American your ONLY payout option now is a CHECK.. "Takes 3 weeks and they charge you $50, also note the "rebate check you get in mail also takes up to 6 weeks to clear local banks" Kiss bankwire, ICC Card, and good service from there affiliate team good bye.

    What a shame.

  14. #11
    gamblingbutler is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    vienna
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    I checked out your website and I understand your concern now. You must bring them tons of traffic, their banners are everywhere .

    In any event, I repeat, I never had problems because a delay of a few days doesn't scare me... yet. But I see your point.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to gamblingbutler For This Useful Post:

    AK (4 September 2008)

  16. #12
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AK View Post
    How is this a platinum member here at GPWA Cindy?

    They better make this up with interest, and a free $500 wager. I depend on them to do there job correctly and efficiently which appears neither is happening.


    There payout options needs updating on gpwa. If your an American your ONLY payout option now is a CHECK.. "Takes 3 weeks and they charge you $50, also note the "rebate check you get in mail also takes up to 6 weeks to clear local banks" Kiss bankwire, ICC Card, and good service from there affiliate team good bye.

    What a shame.
    Ak, with all due respect, you are being unfair. This program has been consistantly on time for the two years I have used them. Because they are a few days late does not mean they are going to 'lose the farm'. Geesh, if my mortgage company thought that, I'd be on my butt.

    I use the old program. I get paid every fourth tuesday without fail. I got paid this last Tuesday. I will not use the Income Access program. Perhaps you could inquire with them. As for you $500 wager, I hope you were joking. Frankly, I am offended that you are picking on an established trusted progam like Intertops because they are a few days late. This casino/sportsbook/poker room has been around for years and they really have it together on how to run an online wagering site.

    I hope this works out for you. In the meantime, please take a breath. We all experience late payments. This is the first time I have seen this with this program. I'm sure it's a processing glich and they are not 'going under'!

  17. #13
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    I want to also note that even though the ICC card is no longer an option, Intertops has ALWAYS found creative ways to pay us, a good example is the ICC card. There will be another one. Patience.

    If your an American your ONLY payout option now is a CHECK..
    Not true.
    Last edited by mojo; 4 September 2008 at 10:01 pm. Reason: add payment option

  18. #14
    Everygame is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 44 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Hi there,

    Thank you all for your valuable input!

    To outline shortly what happened: There was a little glitch in the data upload from Intertops to Income Access in the last week of August. On September the 1st when we wanted to pay you guys however, there were minor discrepancies between our data and the data at Income Access. Even though there were only a few affiliates affected, once you generate the payments in Income Access for one month there is no going back any affiliates. So we decided hold the payments for a little while and re-import all data. However, September the 1st was Labor Day in North America. The rest is well outlined by AK in this thread. Only one thing more: all affiliates in the Income Access system have been paid.

    The affiliate system written by Intertops (also regarded as the old system) was not affected by this glitch.

    Payments to affiliates: Please have a look here:
    http://www.intertops.com/cms/en/payments_payout.htm
    to get a comprehensive overview of available pay out methods. If you require any further help (to claim there is only check available is a downright false statement), I am here to assist.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Everygame For This Useful Post:

    AK (6 September 2008), gamblingbutler (8 September 2008)

  20. #15
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 90 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Intertops.

    Yes but payout options for americans is still just check or bankwire. Both take 10+ business days. Hey I don't have a problem with that on a usual basis just want my ICC card or western union options opened up again.

    Anyhow thanks for getting the money credited.

    AK

  21. #16
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    437
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    They paid me yesterday to my player account, yesterday I withdrawed them to my Moneybookers account and today I received my commissions. So, I think, it's fast.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •