Well I found out why no payment from AffUtd this month, it was the negative...
Well I found out why no payment from AffUtd this month, it was the negative...
Anyone get Paddy Partners yet? We have not. They're really dragging it out this month.
ocreditor (26 April 2016)
Anyone got payments from smartlive affiliates
hello
Intertops via bitcoin today
https://professionalrakeback.com
We write excellent long-form content for other webmasters, for free.
How can we work together on a win/win deal? Be creative!
anyone got paid from 888?
I just remembered today by checking the stats that last month hasn't been received yet.
Was supposed to be done by the 20th. that's already late
Information is the key to success and Ignorance is the mother of most mistakes.
Read it again.
www.GambleSafely.com
Les meilleurs casinos en ligne français
NetPlay paid via wire
-Shay- (27 April 2016)
Good afternoon,
I'm waiting for my payment acerevenue ... but only make excuses. and give no explanation of why not pay...
Last edited by todobonos; 27 April 2016 at 2:04 pm.
Paddypower to UK Bank. 13 days late i believe.
-Shay- (28 April 2016)
Betway via paypal
Paddy Partners to skrill this morning
I didn't receive Affiliate Lounge payment of March- April, I tried to cashout as I always do
but their wallet is not working anymore, sent them several emails and did what they told me to do but so far nothing was fixed...
Their admin is not saving the details and even if it say the payment is done, after checking the bank account 1-2-3-4 weeks later, payment is not arrived and the most annoying thing is that they dont even care, they dont send you email, they dont refund the wallet... nothing is done
Unless you contact them and let them know about this.
Poor support for such an important aspect - this is my rating anyway.
ACEREVENUE.COM don´t pay... don´t response. I wait my payment for 400$ ... I do not recommend working with them. It is always difficult to get paid what you earn .And this month , and finally , they have not paid .
The only thing they tell you is to wait , they do not know why you have not received your payment.If they know , they have them but do not want to pay .
Beware acerevenue.com !!
ocreditor (2 May 2016)
PlayGrand Casino has processed payments today!