Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Betmonsters is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Location
    Targovishte
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Bet365 stats problem!

    I want to share my not a nice experience with the bet365 affiliate program.
    For what I am talking in next few lines:

    On day "X" I see in my stats "-22" for number of deposits and approximately "- 10 000" for profit/loss for the same day.
    When I asked them, how it is possible to have a negative number at all for the stat "number of deposits" and at all how it can be "-22", they have answered me that the reason is that the have banned a player from my affiliate account and all his deposits and lost have been remove from the stats! The next question from me was - "So, you have refund the deposits and the lost to the player account back?"
    Of course the answer was "NO".
    So, my question is "Why I must have a negative balance, as in fact the company has got e profit from this player?"
    You have banned him - OK, i understand this and I am with you to ban a players which gives you the reason for that, but I can not accept your accounting in the system!
    The company has profit, but it comes to me as a lost! Do you think it is fair and that it is a normal business practice?
    The example:
    the player has made 22 deposit for 500 each, total of 11 000 and he has lost these money!
    The company has 11 000 profit from him!
    And one day you decide to ban this player! Can you explain me how the company has lost from this player, as the company did not refund 11 000 to his account???
    I hope to find some person here that will help me to correct the account error in the system!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Betmonsters For This Useful Post:

    ss106 (2 March 2014)

  3. #2
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Could be trying to protect themselves from a charge back - did they say if the revenue would be added back into your account after a holding period (eg: 6 months)?
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

    Sherlock (26 February 2014)

  5. #3
    Betmonsters is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Location
    Targovishte
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldidiot View Post
    Could be trying to protect themselves from a charge back - did they say if the revenue would be added back into your account after a holding period (eg: 6 months)?
    no

  6. #4
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Send James Woods an email - James.Woods@bet365.com . He is the head of affiliates and has been a big help to us in the past.

    He surely will help to get you understanding and/or resolution of your situation.

  7. #5
    Betmonsters is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Location
    Targovishte
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    Send James Woods an email - James.Woods@bet365.com . He is the head of affiliates and has been a big help to us in the past.

    He surely will help to get you understanding and/or resolution of your situation.
    I will be happy if someone from bet365 can give an answer here, as I am sure that the same problem arise very often to other affiliates as well.
    And for me this is an error in the system. Company has profit, but mark it as loss in your affiliate balance!

  8. #6
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Send him an email asking him to post the answer here. I'm sure he will.

  9. #7
    Betmonsters is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Location
    Targovishte
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    Send him an email asking him to post the answer here. I'm sure he will.
    Does it mean that no one from bet365 is looking at this forum???

  10. #8
    James_W is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 76 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hristov View Post
    Does it mean that no one from bet365 is looking at this forum???
    Hi,

    I hope you are well.

    We are looking at the forum, and receive notification emails, but I don't discuss individual affiliate accounts figures on it. Please email me instead and we will go from there, as suggested by Shay.

    james.woods@bet365.com

    Thanks

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to James_W For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (18 February 2014)

  12. #9
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 777 Times in 430 Posts

    Default

    please let us know which answer bet365 has given you, we want to know !

    thanks !

  13. #10
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    Hristov, based on my experience with Bet365 - here is what should happen.

    As you have said the negatives come from the banning of the player.
    That removes him from your account details which means the reporting shows up as a negative in the short term.

    Once they've determined that the funds will not be charged back then the details re-appear back in your reports.
    That takes a couple of days.

    I agree that the reporting suite does not show this well - I would much rather see a specific column in the reports to handle this situation because as you get bigger player numbers the reports are VERY confusing.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (18 February 2014)

  15. #11
    justbookies is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 864 Times in 513 Posts

    Default

    I have had this happen many times over the years. Sometimes the player's stats come back the next day and sometimes they never do. I have been told this even happens when they temporarily suspend a player. So, like you, I don't think it should be immediately affecting the stats but it does. However what I have found is the AMs I have had over the years have all been excellent in explaining each occurrence to me when I query them about it. They have never yet palmed me off (something I am hyper sensitive to) and have always been as transparent about the problem as possible. To be honest nowadays I only query them when it has a serious impact on the figures (as your situation did). So I really do believe Bet365 do treat this fairly & don't panic. However I know it is a major shock to see massive reversals like this, even if most of them are only temporary.

  16. #12
    Betmonsters is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Location
    Targovishte
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    thanks to all for their shared opinions! I have contacted James and now I am waiting for resolving the problem!

  17. #13
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    Happened to me several times in the past (not in so large scale, I have seen just few minuses). I still trust Bet365 with this.

    Once this minus happened from different reason when they migrated Danish players under new stats. One day was big minus, second day was big surplus.

    I believe that outstanding Bet365 will give outstanding explanation and hristov will be satisfied.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  18. #14
    Betmonsters is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Location
    Targovishte
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I got an explanation, the big minus is from one player and the number of deposits is from other player. The number of the deposits was corrected.
    Of course, may be it is a fortune, but is very strange how the big minus is on the same day when they have blocked other player.
    The issue is closed.

  19. #15
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    maybe not that strange at all

    any manual adjustments to almost any database causes weird things; hopefully the overall reward will be as it should be
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  20. #16
    Betmonsters is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Location
    Targovishte
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    today I re-open the issue.
    Another strange number for stats from yesterday
    number of bets -240, and not only this.
    I don't know what to think, but the strange stats became too many already. I am sure that i will receive some reasonable reply from bet365 side, but what could I say, as I don't access to see the real activity and at all what have been done with my account in February!

  21. #17
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    fyi now i have 2 days in row

    day 1 @ one tracker -44 bets
    day 2 @ another tracker -1 players -8000 deposits -7000 turnover -6000 income

    it is very unfortunate, but what can we do? I simply blindly trust to bet365 and do not even bother to write them to clarify what is going on

    apparently some chargebacks
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    suffolkpoker (14 March 2014)

  23. #18
    upubro is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    I have a similar situation for my affiliate account. It was happened two times for me until now. First time was on 20.09.2014 and second time at 13.11.2014. I sent more notifications to bet365 affiliates contact email and I didn't get any clear answer until now.

    At 20.09.2014 i get this negative stats:
    • Value Of Deposits: -1338.7683
    • Number of Deposits: -50
    • Sports Turnover: -1728.7502
    • Number of Sports Bets: -2408


    At 13.11.2014 i get this negative stats:
    • Value Of Deposits: -20,570.15
    • Number of Deposits: -376
    • Sports Turnover: -189,421.58
    • Number of Sports Bets: -9,401


    How it can be this possible ?

    ​Best Regards,
    Marius

  24. #19
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    chargeback as before
    happened at least once this moneth again, i guess it is normal

    what is not normal is the lack of communication, imo
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  25. #20
    upubro is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Thank you for your answer Sherlock. Still fail to understand these negative values occurring in these two particular dates and of course the huge negative quantity. Does reveals that this account is associated with a website affiliate of Romania country and bet365 withdrew activity in this country at 01.10.2014 ? Because this account is associated with a promotional website strictly in this country? Still waiting for a reply brief and inconclusive from bet365.

    Regards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •