Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 21 of 21
  1. #21
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,817 Times in 2,158 Posts

    Default

    I do not know if it has something to do with their withdrawal from Romania (in case it really occured).

    I would say it is something else, some fraud really. Because if it would be something connected to Romania withdrawal 2 things would occur.

    1. You should se big minus in amounts of players
    2. You should not see a change in income (because we assume Bet365 do not steal past commissions)

    Unfortunately you did not provide those numbers, but even with the numbers it is all just fortunetelling. I would like to ask them for my minus deposits this month as well, but I am too busy to write emails that are not answered back, so I just blindly trust them. But if you get some response ever from them, I would be happy if you can tell me what they say (even via PM, because Bet365 does not seem to like to solve things in public).

    Try to send PM to https://www.gpwa.org/member/james_w. He helped me before.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (17 November 2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •