Topboss is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Beware of any Dealings with Teodor Martinov

Long story short - Last year in October 2021 my team wrote a bunch of content for a chap called Teodor Martinov.
    We had done work for him before which he had paid for, so we did not ask for a deposit and did the work in good faith.

Long story short - After giving me promise after promise for nearly a year, I have still not seen one red cent.
    In December I made a post asking if I should name and shame him - See here:

Do I Name and Shame GPWA Member or Not?

Many people said I should name and shame him and others said I shouldn't.

I genuinely believed that it was not his intention to rob me in view of our previous dealings, and I believed he had just found himself in financial difficulty.

HOWEVER, He stopped responding to my emails 2 months ago and still no payment, so it is now evident that he has no intention of paying, so it is time to name and shame him as I gave him the benefit of the doubt and nearly a year to pay me.

(He owes me over $2500 - never mind what I had to pay my writers to do the content)

This is a warning to others not to have any dealings with him if he approaches you for content writing or link deals, or anything in fact!!

Danville is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Thanks. Hopefully he sees this and responds - maybe an arrangement can be made.
    I find most people are amenable to payment plans when they hit a rough spot.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Danville For This Useful Post:

Topboss (10 September 2022)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks Danville, however I have tried offering him a repayment arrangement, but still get no response.

oncasi_taku is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I'd like to think there is no malice intended....
    If you can't get in touch with them, I think you can protest strongly.

Adrian_AphexMedia is offline New Member
    Thanks

Was a while back in the betting days.. he had disappeared for me aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Topboss View Post
    Long story short - Last year in October 2021 my team wrote a bunch of content for a chap called Teodor Martinov.
    We had done work for him before which he had paid for, so we did not ask for a deposit and did the work in good faith.

Long story short - After giving me promise after promise for nearly a year, I have still not seen one red cent.
    In December I made a post asking if I should name and shame him - See here:

Many people said I should name and shame him and others said I shouldn't.

I genuinely believed that it was not his intention to rob me in view of our previous dealings, and I believed he had just found himself in financial difficulty.

HOWEVER, He stopped responding to my emails 2 months ago and still no payment, so it is now evident that he has no intention of paying, so it is time to name and shame him as I gave him the benefit of the doubt and nearly a year to pay me.

(He owes me over $2500 - never mind what I had to pay my writers to do the content)

This is a warning to others not to have any dealings with him if he approaches you for content writing or link deals, or anything in fact!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Adrian_AphexMedia For This Useful Post:

Topboss (30 September 2022)

Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks for the heads up. Nothing wrong in naming and protecting others.

Hopefully he reads your post and you can get things sorted.
    statsdrone.com

Want to try the StatsDrone for free for 30 days? Would you like a demo? DM me!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pokerface For This Useful Post:

Topboss (29 September 2022)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

He did eventually contact me when he was alerted to this post, ( but only because he didn't like the fact that I had made the post and threatened to sue me for Libel ) but can you believe he is now denying all knowledge of this and saying that there was obviously someone using his name, his email and his Paypal account.

He says he gave access to his Paypal account to various contractors ( who does such a stupid thing without monitoring it??? ), but yet ignores my comment when I say he received payment for the articles from the original client into his Paypal account ( as I have been in contact with his client - Slottomat who also mentioned he has done the same thing to her. She has paid him upfront for a bunch of other work he has not done )

He has made no effort to get to the bottom of this which is what someone would surely do if they felt fraud had been committed in their name.
    Fact is that his actions make me believe he is a liar and a thief and I am pursuing a criminal case against him out of principal as I hate fraudsters and thieves.

Owing someone money is one thing but being a downright fraudster is another!!!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Topboss For This Useful Post:

DaftDog (30 September 2022), Strider1973 (1 October 2022), universal4 (29 September 2022)

wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,770 Times in 1,074 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Topboss View Post
    He did eventually contact me when he was alerted to this post, ( but only because he didn't like the fact that I had made the post and threatened to sue me for Libel ) but can you believe he is now denying all knowledge of this and saying that there was obviously someone using his name, his email and his Paypal account.

He says he gave access to his Paypal account to various contractors ( who does such a stupid thing without monitoring it??? ), but yet ignores my comment when I say he received payment for the articles from the original client into his Paypal account ( as I have been in contact with his client - Slottomat who also mentioned he has done the same thing to her. She has paid him upfront for a bunch of other work he has not done )

He has made no effort to get to the bottom of this which is what someone would surely do if they felt fraud had been committed in their name.
    Fact is that his actions make me believe he is a liar and a thief and I am pursuing a criminal case against him out of principal as I hate fraudsters and thieves.

Owing someone money is one thing but being a downright fraudster is another!!!
    Can you not request anything via paypal? or get the client you talk about to do so?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wonderpunter View Post
    Can you not request anything via paypal? or get the client you talk about to do so?
    Yes, I have already got the proof of payments made to his PayPal account but there is not much I can do with that info except hand it to the Chisinau Police fraud unit.
    Last edited by Topboss; 30 September 2022 at 1:31 am. Reason: Spelling

iubet is offline Brand New Member
    Thanks

Thank you for letting us know! We always need to be careful!