Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Bionic

  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default Bionic

    OMG I just got Christina Aguilera's new album, Bionic, in the mail and I'm super excited.....

    Listening to the first song now which is called Bionic and it's AWESOME!!!!

    Can't wait to listen to this whole album.. if her previous ones are anything to go by, this one wont disappoint

    YAY!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. #2
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    OK well I gotta say that there are a few awesome songs on there but for the most part it's not the best thing ever... Maybe I screwed it up for myself.. but I'm a bigger fan of her other stuff..

    Maybe I just need to listen to it a few times..

    Will come back with an update next week...

    Anyone else listened to it yet?
    Thoughts?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  3. #3
    Cobus's Avatar
    Cobus is offline New Member
    Join Date
    January 2005
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 52 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    Got the cd, listened to it halfway and put it in my "what was I thinking" section.

    But then I listened to it again a few days later and must admit it's not that bad. It is her worst cd so far, don't get me wrong, but it's still pretty ok.
    I prefer her ballads, except for "Glam" and "Vanity" (which I quite like).

    Absolutely love "Lift me up" and, for some reason, "S*x for breakfast".

    Ok, now that I've mentioned almost every song on the cd, I think I'll give it another listen.

    Ps: "Stripped" was her best cd in my opinion!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobus For This Useful Post:

    Renee (15 June 2010)

  5. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Thanks!

    I have listened to it a few times since then too and it's not as bad as I originally thought.

    My favourite song is "I Am (Stripped)" - I love the acoustic versions of everything.
    I also love "You Lost Me" and "Lift Me Up"...

    Gotta agree though, Stripped was the best album by far.. and the best concert. More fun.. But I love Back to Basics because of the Jazz element.

    The great thing about this album is that she is coming back out of her shell. I like the nawty nasty Xtina. She is much more fun than the conservative Xtina.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •