One of the best decisions I’ve made in running [URL="http://thepogg.com"]thepogg.com[/URL] recently was the addition of a live chat feature to the site. I do have to add the disclaimer at this point, that I’ve done no real research into the impact of live chat services on site performance, conversion or customer satisfaction. This is all conjecture and based on a small sample size. [FONT="]I’ve got to say, I love it! The direct communication with the people ...
[B]How to become successful poker player?[/B] Poker is a game that does not have any house edge so your success depends only on your skills and of course partially on the luck you have. This means that by learning how to play you can defeat your opponents and you do not have to have so much luck. Let’s sum up some basic steps that can help you to become a successful poker player. [B]1) Proper bankroll management[/B] It is really important that you can stay calm and don’t have to ...
[FONT="]While [URL="http://thepogg.com/"]thepogg website’s[/URL] been going through some downtime in the last week, I’ve had plenty of time to cover the major job for the month, that being the re-reviews for all of the casinos we currently list. This involves going through various players and affiliate portals reading all the reports generated on the group since the last review, factoring them into the reviews, checking that we have the most current sign-up offers listed including ...
[FONT="]After spending what can only be described as a small fortune having a WordPress theme designed to make [URL="http://thepogg.com"]ThePOGG.com[/URL] look fantastic for the launch last October, and with the expectation of this design seeing us through for several years to come, last Monday we updated our version of WordPress and the site dropped into the bowels of hell for a week. Not only does our theme not work with the most up to date version of WordPress, when we try rolling ...
This week J Todd discusses the new consultant hired by the state of New Jersey to help with regulations for their online gambling business. Also, who is really to blame for the failure of federal online gambling legislation in the U.S.? [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meINsV11x2c[/URL]