[B]Blackjack: How to play & win[/B] Blackjack is one of the most favourite casino games which does not have so high house edge. This varies between 0 and 2,5 % depending on the rules of the game but mostly it is over 1 %. This means that on every 100 dollars you bet you are going to lose approximately between 1 and 2,5 dollars. But blackjack is a game where you can even turn the odds in your favour and that can help you to win a lots of money. This article tries to help you to start winning. ...
[QUOTE=GaryTheScubaGuy;721821]To be fair if there was a documented fix you will probably find it on LinkResearchTools - Christopher Cemper's deal (where you used the Detox Tool), or WebmasterWorld. The other issue is that no sooner I/they/we figure out a fix the goalposts get moved with another update. I have run a 1000+ site strong network for 6 years and hundreds of combinations of plugins, social media triggers and link sampling and when I identify winners and target ...
[QUOTE=muffincrumbs;721449]Hi Sander, I checked out your site, and it is quite nice. I could not find a sitemap link on it though. G like sitemaps to be linked on the front page of almost all sites, as it give the search spider a chance to bounce around with ease. I would also consider adding [itemscope] and [itemprop] (Schema.org) or Facebook open-graph tags. Below is the error pic when I +1'd your site. [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/8433171@N02/8758880676/][img]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2836/8758880676_d99165966a.jpg[/img][/url] ...
[QUOTE=muffincrumbs;721270]I love that plugin, but it can make your site load very slow. There is a way to use it, without having to edit your .ht access file to make pretty links, and not make your site load slow. [url]http://flic.kr/p/ek4Pth[/url] << Here is an image of the optimal settings when adding a new link. De-select the auto replace box, and type the sort URL in your blog or website. The plugin has already writing the information it needs to mask the link, you should just put the ...
[QUOTE=GaryTheScubaGuy;720648]I've been waiting for software like this for a very long time. They have a free trial to test it out but I had one of my data-entry people spend a day learning it and he had a site up, first time, in twenty minutes. In a nutshell one you get it set-up it researches niche and competition, finds kw related URL's available, buys them and sets up your hosting for you as well as installs wordpress and tons of SEO plugins...automatically....build ...