This week, J Todd covers online gaming news from Cyprus and New Jersey. He also interviews Jan Jones of Harrah's about the future of our industry. [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJKnQgHmTZE[/URL]
[QUOTE=shar61;636743]Hi. I am looking for a moderator job for a good reputable forum. I started moderating in 2006 and held that position until 2008 when I started my own forum.I sold my forum back in October for personal reasons. I have a great personality, im friendly and not shy at all. Im really good at making up contests and posting promotions. I will be available to start on March 11 2011 So, if you need a great mod please contact me at: ...
The online gambling legislation overwhelmingly approved by the New Jersey State Assembly and Senate has been VETOED by Republican Governor Chris Christie! Find out his reasoning in this week's "APCW Perspectives" from Seattle where J Todd is about to become a daddy... again! [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4emL8odPMkA[/URL]
J Todd catches up with Robin Becker, from Euro Partners Public Relations, at the 2011 London Affiliate Conference to discuss current industry topics affecting their company and their webmasters. [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB3ghgAZxR4[/URL]
For the first time, according to the state data, casinos in most states are reporting a downturn in revenue, resulting in a drop in the money collected by state and local governments. As it has been debated lot of times that gambling is not insulated from broader economic forces like recessions and the decline comes as states are rapidly expanding gambling in hopes of stemming severe budget shortfalls. Gambling options has increased a lot and the gamblers bet money is being split across ...