[QUOTE=GaryTheScubaGuy;633421]I've lived in Leeds for 4 years and have HAD to go to London dozens of times - being from the US originally, after you see Big Ben. Westminster, the Palace and Hyde Park, it is a real stinkhole of a place. One of the worst I've ever been to and I travel extensively. You forgot to mention to drive a car you have to pay a daily congestion fee that amounts to $20 per day, or you can ride the tube and get pick-pocketed or become a human sardine in a sweat ...
[QUOTE=WGA - Jamie;633416]People can take this as they like, but I have sat back and read how this thread has panned out and it needs to be moved to unethical section. I am not taking either side as I have only heard good of Webzcas and find Dave to be very informative at times. However, constant name bashing, poking each other with sticks and trying to have the last say all the time, isn't the way to solve this situation. I understand unethical reports should be posted or questioned, ...
[QUOTE=GaryTheScubaGuy;633206][URL="http://caribbeangamingshow.com/web/index.php"]CGS Website[/URL][URL="http://caribbeangamingshow.com/web/index.php"] [/URL][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=GaryTheScubaGuy;633204]Hi Everyone! Man I am sick to my stomach after missing LAC due to waiting on my permanent Visa. Everything I've heard and seen about it makes me even more ill. I hope everyone had a great time and was able to take something valuable away other than a hangover :) The next great conference will be in Dublin and I plan on being there, as well as Michael and I think J. Todd and a few others, but that's not until May. I've ...
J Todd hits the U.K. and reports from the International Casino Expo, with an interview of iMEGA Chairman, Joe Brennan. [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8da5357CwWc"][COLOR=#417394]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8da5357CwWc[/COLOR][/URL]