All Blog Entries

  1. Online Gambling News for the Birds! APCW Perspectives Weekly 3 June 2011

    by , 7 June 2011 at 2:29 pm
    This week's online gambling news includes stories from Canada, Australia, and the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas! we also have our interview with Professor I. Nelson Rose about his expert opinions on Black Friday! Also, J Todd makes friends wherever he goes... even at the top of the mountain!

    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4kaZ7wM-ZY[/URL]
    Tags: apcw, uigea
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. GPWA Needs to start protecting its members!

    by , 7 June 2011 at 10:02 am
    [QUOTE=casinogod;632543]I do think Dave has a very good point. I realise that the sponsorship is one of the ways that the GPWA makes money (that and no doubt the revshare earned on sub affiliates), but I think there should be some kind of listing of either positive or negative things somewhere.

    I see that sponsor programs can display a pop up which lists



    So this in itself I think shows that the owners of the GPWA's intentions are good.

    It ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Stop the Prohibition of Online Gambling

    by , 30 May 2011 at 2:16 pm
    I hear what most of you are saying, that the fight is too big, the odds too high.

    The system is too corrupt, not enough of us care about this to matter to the general population.

    But, my view is that I have no other choice but to make my voice heard in whatever forum or venue I can. I have no other choice but to fight back when and where I can. It's too important to me, not just b/c I think it's wrong, but it's that I've seen too much over time not to realize that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What it Takes to start a Sports Service Website

    by , 22 May 2011 at 2:16 pm
    Many people think that it's an entirely easy process to go out and create a website. What they don't understand is the entire logic structure and functionality that has to be determined to ensure that the website works properly. When creating Coopers site it took months longer than anticipated due to trying to figure out the over all logistics of the sports website.

    Do you let users purchase betting picks on every page? What pages to create, how to add additional pages, where do you ...
    Tags: service, sports
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Black Friday Fallout: APCW Perspectives Weekly 6 May 2011

    by , 9 May 2011 at 12:00 pm
    Rumors of layoffs and bankruptcy from at least one online poker site targeted on "Black Friday". Also, ESPN makes plans for this years World Series of Poker.

    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTO7fUmR4Ww[/URL]