[COLOR=black]There are a number of ways for modern men and women to relieve stress. Experts advocate, meditation, vacations, proper diet, exercise, going to a spa, staying away from unhealthy activities like smoking and drinking too much, and to many hours spent at work. But none of the experts seems to understand how important having a laugh and a bit of fun can be. Laughter is after all the best medicine![/COLOR][COLOR=black] [/COLOR] [URL="http://www.onlinebingobonus.co.uk/online-bingo-reviews/wink-bingo"][IMG]http://www.onlinebingobonus.co.uk/images/wink-bingo.jpg[/IMG][/URL] ...
[B][SIZE=3]The UIGEA Deadline Looms: Perspectives Weekly for May 28th, 2010[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3][URL]http://www.youtube.com/v/oh62z2cVVc0&hl[/URL][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=3]There is less than a week until U.S. financial service companies must comply with the regulations of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA). Slated to take affect June 1st, 2010, what impact will they have on our industry?[/SIZE]
As I posted in the private forums around a month ago, I have launched my newest portal. This one is a different animal than my previous sites. I'm directing the new site toward the affiliate sector as opposed to the players. Late last week I published the first several pages on [URL="http://affaid.com"]Affiliate Aid - The complete Gambling Affiliate Resource[/URL]. It was a soft launch, unannounced and unlinked from anywhere that Google would crawl. Since then I have managed ...
The war over the future of the online gambling industry heated up this week, as debate and dialogue not witnessed since the passage of the 2006 UIGEA raged in Washington. Get up to date on the latest headlines! [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZJZ7HngSyw[/URL]
Britain's got talent is one of the biggest shows on the telly in the UK and other country's are copying the show. Even in Holland there going to search for an new Susan Boyle or Paul Potts. [IMG]http://www.onlinebingobonus.co.uk/images/mecca-bingo.jpg[/IMG]Now the online [URL="http://www.onlinebingobonus.co.uk"]free bingo sites[/URL] are promoting the Britian got talent show with online bingo games like : “Play £2, Get £2 Free with Cashline” (on the 18 and 19 May), then there’s ...
Updated 18 May 2010 at 3:47 am by machutch