Is the American mass media hurting or helping the online gambling industry? Plus, what is the status of the Barney Frank bill and its attempt to overturn the UIGEA? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dsuxTNVWu4
On the one hand it is positive to see that a sizable portion of the population is not ready to take everything for granted. But, on the other hand, there is a grave danger of a huge explosion at least in the region. Many people may suffer. I have the feeling that many of us are so fascinated by the success of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. in counteracting the official policy there that the enormous risk for those directly involved is becoming less of an issue.
Another week and another problem with an affiliate program, it has become as common an occurrence as night following day and so often do issues arise now that I am in the grotesque situation that I would in fact be disappointed if I did not have my weekly dramas with an affiliate programs. Advertising is the mainstay of my business and the move into affiliation on a large scale has only been in operation for a relatively short time but in this period of time my eyes have been ...
I am wondering whether I should add this game to my site. I have no idea about the game nor about its market potential, but somehow I keep on thinking about this funny game.
June and July are not good month's for me, not much business gets done in these months because of the sector I concentrate on which is mainly football (soccer) and 2009 is one of those years without a major tournament, no Euro Championships and no World Cup. I have moved in to other areas only slightly, a poker website, a baseball site and a basketball site, though that also finishes soon but these will hardly make up for the shortfall that I am expecting but at least I have ...