All Blog Entries

  1. Open in New Page/Stay on Same Browser?

    by , 29 June 2011 at 11:28 am
    [QUOTE=topboss;652899]I also have internal links opening in the same window and external links opening in a new window.
    Gooner raises a good point, although I must admit that I have never experienced problems with pop up blockers and also test my own sites on other computers when I get the chance.( Not as many as Gooner does though!! )
    The way I see it is that although we may lose the odd client due to a pop up blocker - I prefer to know that if my potential client doesn't like what ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. £4000 for an SEO analysis?

    by , 25 June 2011 at 1:30 am
    [QUOTE=GaryTheScubaGuy;652240]Thanks to Todd at [URL="http://www.thecanadiangambler.com%29/"]http://www.TheCanadianGambler.com[/URL] for allowing me to post his site for the potential benefit of all of us being able to look at the site to actually [B]see [/B]referenced the website...kudos Mate

    Here are a few issues I found, but to be fair this is one of the best sites I've seen in a while.

    1. There are 8 outbound links to affiliate sites (Brightshare, Alladins ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Canonicalizations, 301's and server settings update

    by , 24 June 2011 at 11:10 pm
    [QUOTE=GaryTheScubaGuy;652232]Hi All, (and thanks to JaqiC for the public thank you!)

    I wanted to add something to this thread before going on because based on PM's and posts I can see this is an issue for many. Plus I forgot to add the actual IP to the list of redirects.

    On a side note Google can probably see and resolve many of these instances, but for me just like using keywords in the meta, if it doesn't hurt to do then I am doing it. (and by the way I have done considerable ...
  4. Bills! Bills! Bills! APCW Perspectives Weekly 24 June 2011

    by , 24 June 2011 at 5:47 pm
    ]Online gambling bills from Congressmen in Texas and Washington State are ready to follow in the success of Barney Franks efforts! Plus, Internet betting is almost ready to launch in Washington D.C. while a major software provider gets some support in California!

    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0RIW4JqrpA[/URL]
    Tags: apcw, uigea
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. This Show Sucks! APCW Perspectives Weekly 17 June 2011

    by , 17 June 2011 at 3:16 pm
    Online gambling news that really sucks includes updates on from Quicktender, affiliate program closures, and the FBI giving away our money to local cops! Plus, an update on a story from Vancouver and a shout out for a friend.

    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZn2JFI6N9c[/URL]
    Tags: apcw, uigea
    Categories
    Uncategorized