All Blog Entries

  1. It's a Wild Wild Show: APCW Perspectives Weekly, 11 September 2009

    by , 10 September 2009 at 11:39 pm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N41RQzbYLlo

    This weeks show was shot early so that J Todd could travel to Budapest for the Affiliate Conference. This episode is full of adventure, with industry news from Europe and America, and a few cool surprises as well!
  2. Day one of BAC - Start of the Official Blog!

    by , 10 September 2009 at 5:36 pm
    As I sit here tapőing on a hungarian keyboard and trying not to put z in the middle of my sentences (if zou ever tried zou will know what i mean) I'm wondering what to tell you about the first day of BAC.

    Why the sudden need to tell all? well as part of the organizing comitee (Alex, Kiera, Lizzy and I) I wanted to make it completely clear that:
    1. We do work really hard and its not all about the hot girls and boys, the parties and drinks
    2. fulfill my need to gossip ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Starting Your Social Marketing Promotion

    by , 10 September 2009 at 2:32 pm
    People think that social media is a quick way to make money, drive traffic, and become rich. We are getting this notion from the so called "Social Media Gurus' who are bragging to deliver thousands of dollars on our pockets provided we pay them the right price!

    The reality though is a bit grim, i.e., the top 20% of blog get 80% of the traffic. This is because these blogs have been around day in and day out. They have built a solid community around their expertise - etching their ...

    Updated 10 September 2009 at 2:44 pm by Punters Choice

    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Gday from Budapest!

    by , 10 September 2009 at 1:04 am
    Well I have arrived safe and sound in Budapest and I must say that this city is just fantastic, really beautiful and the people and amazing so far!

    I wanted to post up a link to my photos so you can take a look so far. I'll post more photos tomorrow as I will be out and about today and will have a chance to take some more!

    I'll also link to these on our Photos page at the top of the blog, so make sure you check them out!

    [URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/lotteryaffiliates/sets/72157622201851413/"]Budapest ...
  5. Marketing Calendrical Anomalies

    by , 9 September 2009 at 5:16 pm
    Looks like we are having into another calendrical anomaly! Well many marketers are excited about the symmetrical date as many are synchronizing their product launch, movie premieres, weddings, sale pricing and promotions to the magic number 9.


    This numerical occurrence is certainly a good idea for marketing campaign and promotional gimmicks. It is always good to play on the imagination of people. Here are some ideas you can use:
    [LIST][*]Double Rewards for Doubling on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized