So, it's a New Year and there's a big Premier League match today, between the under performing Chelsea and the even more underperforming Aston Villa. Currently, Chelsea sit 5th in the League, a point behind Spurs and it's crucial for their season to keep ahead of Tottenham. I can't imagine the consequences if Chelsea fall out of the Champions League positions. They are up against a Villa side who seem to have fallen apart since Gerard Houllier took over. Houllier seems ...
One of our earlier progressive slots strategies is to ensure you always play with maximum number of coins. Casino players could make the mistake of winning a jackpot but not getting the progressive jackpot. Also be sure to see jackpotgraphs.com if the progressive jackpot is [B][U]over[/U][/B] the average jackpot amount to ensure you get the most value for your money.
We send out the old with parting shots on the Harry Reid bill, and welcome in the new year with a look toward New Jersey for possible legal online gambling! Plus, industry news from Gibraltar, Greece, and Calvin Ayre! [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAbtoEeLFW8[/URL]
JTodd and the Rounders Radio crew tear it up this week... and you just gotta hear it! Discussion ranges from the World Series of Poker to Kentucky to Foxwoods to the Republican Party! [URL="https://apcw.org/21"]apcw.org/21[/URL]
I thought I would do a quick write up with how my 2010 year went as an affiliate. For those who don't know me at all or well, I have been an affiliate for about 3 years now. It took me quite a while to figure out how to make money "properly" as I had no experience at all. Each year I have been growing my business and increasing my income, and the same can be said about 2010. Overall 2010 was a fairly successful year for me, and also a pretty dramatic year. In April I sold ...