Well its been a long time since my last post, I have been doing so much work on tweeking my site as well as writing content for a couple of poker rooms. I have now adopted a SEO guru who has shown me some great ways of improving my site and I have watched my rankings shoot through the roof. I wish I had done this a year or so ago instead of thinking that a collection of "Gambling" terms in my metatags was sufficient enough to get me traffic. Til Next Time ...
"Of course! The tweets are raw and not confirmed news while journalists do all kinds of double, treble and quadruple checks before publishing their contents!" Many of us who are not journalists as well as almost all journalists will subscribe to the above fictitious statement, although I don't think that any tweet has ever done so much harm to the humanity as those (embedded) journalists, in conjunction with 'sophisticated' politicians who spread the fairy tale about the Weapons of Mass ...
No one with common sense wants "Big Brother" having absolute power over every piece of information about you and your family on any network --- public or private --- and on every computer --- public or private --- at their sole discretion... without any warrants... without any probable cause... without any checks & balances... and without any judicial review of any kind. Why not just give them they keys to your car, hand over your ATM password, and let them put microphones ...
Three more guilty pleas in the BetOnSports case in the United States, and the European Commission is now warning the American government to reconsider its ban on online gambling. Plus, industry news from Antigua and Wimbledon. apcw.org/17
Free place to add your blog and chat about anything or advertise your site