+1 for never buying backlinks on fiver, or many other freelancer sites for that matter. guest posting can only do harm if done without serious attention to detail!
+1 for never buying backlinks on fiver, or many other freelancer sites for that matter. guest posting can only do harm if done without serious attention to detail!
Good to know this - many don't recommend Fiverr.
Predrag Andreev
I think it's more beneficial to create a trust for the site yourself
Because may be fiverr links are very expensive and you don't know if those links are valuable for your site or not to make your site more trustworthy for your specific audience....
Since this thread was revitalized, figured I'd share some thoughts here too.
Since starting my websites, I am sometimes helping people who are starting out, not necessarily gaming affiliates, just seo in general (mostly off-page).
After watching several youtube videos, people think that they are just going to create "amazing" content and get backlinks. While there are situations, where that happens, usually it requires a lot more than just good content + almost every niche is competitive. Even a baby nutrition consultant, somebody who helps babies eat healthy will have to pay for links.
You raised a concern of having low DA and that is the same as "work experience" dilemma - you need x years of experience to get hired, but you can't get it because you need x years of experience to get hired.
What a lot of people, who are starting out believe to be true is that "DR or DA = organic traffic" - they do often correlate, but they are not the same thing. You may end up with one of the two most common extreme views: "all links that you can get for free are "rubbish" and completely useless" or you will find yourself spamming blog spot comment sections and dead forums with your website's URL.
The objective (at least as I see it) reality is somewhere in between. If you do will be creative and do some research - you can get "ok" links to your website for free, the only you will pay with is your time. This isn't going to be something that you should capitalize on, but it will surely get you past that point where you DR is so low that nobody wants to work with you.
I haven't give any specific examples, because most people here already know what they are doing. But if somebody completely new is reading this, you can ask for more info.
I'm actually surprised how big of a thread this is. Just no.
Also to add, never simply take DA or DR as your sole metric when buying a site. A site with DR 50 with no traffic or toxic traffic is best left alone and not worth having for free, let alone to pay for. Always look at your competition and outreach to websites that clearly provide links that are within the same relevant topic as your website
I work with Fivver writers on a regular basis and it almost always works out great. A couple of times I ordered a simple design for images and infographics. But buying links is very, very risky in itself, especially with Fivver. As a test, you can try, but not on an ongoing basis, I would not risk it that way.
Ohhhh @sifadyas Don't ask about Fiverr specially in a case of selling or buying links. I didn't get any single order in 3 years.. Ha Ha and once i bought a link package it was useless..
Gambling is prohibited on Fiverr. I have posted recently a gig for selling links and they rejected both the post and my seller account.
I think maybe you misunderstand. pgmath was saying he tried to register as a seller/provider, and got denied. Fiverr has been rife with link sellers for donkey's years (as we all know)...but seems if you go there are try to specifically offer gambling-related links, you'll get refused.
It is better to buy a smaller number of quality links than to buy a lot of links on Fiverr
Denied after wasting one hour with editing/posting, since they don't even have an automatic system detecting the keywords gambling/casino. After two days of pending a moderator rejected the post and account.
Serving gambling as a scientist: Providing gambling sites with expert content, advice, authority, and valuable exposure https://probability.infarom.ro/services.html
I would recommend asking for the list of the websites and then checking each of the websites.
But in most cases, it would be crap.
I totally support you, lol
Personally, I would not recommend buying backlinks from Fiverr or any other similar platform. It can bring much more damage than good things.
Buying backlinks on Fiverr is a waste of money. I tried several gigs from different sellers some time ago, and they all used the same pool of dead, low-quality forums and blogs