Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Danbryn16 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 15 Times in 4 Posts

    Default buying a website advice

    Can any recommend a website or service where i can get a site designed - Domain and hosting included ?
    best prices or quality etc

  2. #2
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,640
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 840 Times in 617 Posts

    Default

    Judging by one of your recent posts, Danbryn, I suspect you're not placed to spend significant money on this. Nothing wrong with that of course, it's the same for many of us. And the reality is if you want something good out of it then it's going to be a significant cost (of course the word 'significant' means different things to different people). I'd say your best bet is to learn how to put the site together yourself. But if you want to get a start, I know of an offer that's open (nothing to do with me, I hasten to add).....

    Let Us Build a Website for You

    $400 1-time fee. You provide:

    • Domain name (or free hosting account)
    • Web hosting account access (CPanel, Plesk, etc.)
    • Any graphics you prefer to use (optional; this is only for your convenience)
    • A topic for the site


    We provide:

    • A WordPress Website
    • One promotional channel (we need to be able to create an email address for your domain)
    • 5-10 pages of copy (our discretion)




    This offer is through a channel that I believe you can fully trust to give a high quality result...and it'll land you with a starting platform from which to expand and grow (assuming you can learn how to work with Wordpress)

    If you want to know where to go for more detail let me know and I'll send you a link. From there you can work direct.

    Either way this'll give you a rough idea of what it would cost to get a high quality start.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •