Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Cake or Bed

  1. #1
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default Cake or Bed

    A husband is at home watching a football game when his wife interrupts...

    Honey,
    could you fix the light in the hallway?
    It's been flickering for weeks now.

    He looks at her and says angrily, fix the lights now?
    Does it look like i have ge written on my forehead?
    I don't think so.

    Fine,

    then the wife asks,
    well then, could you fix the fridge door?
    It won't close right

    to which he replied, fix the fridge door?
    Does it look like i have westinghouse written on my forehead?
    I don't think so

    fine, she says

    then you could at least fix the steps to the front door?
    They are about to break.

    I'm not a carpenter and i don't want to fix steps
    he says, does it look like i have ace hardware written on my forehead?
    I don't think so
    i've had enough of you. I'm going to the bar!!!!

    So he goes to the bar and drinks for a
    couple of hours...............................

    He starts to feel guilty about how he treated his wife, and decides to go home

    as he walks into the house he notices that the steps are already fixed.

    As he enters the house , he sees the hall light is working

    as he goes to get a beer, he notices the fridge door is fixed.

    Honey, he asks, how'd all this get fixed?

    She said, well, when you left i sat outside and cried.

    Just then a nice young man asked me what was wrong, and i told him.

    He offered to do all the repairs, and all i had to do was either go to bed with him or bake a cake.

    He said,

    so what kind of cake did you bake?

    She replied,

    hellooooo... Do you see sara lee written on my forehead?

    I don't think so
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chips For This Useful Post:

    Renee (3 June 2010)

  3. #2
    shayla69 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    LOL!! That was Funny. Good One!

  4. #3
    LuckyLizzy's Avatar
    LuckyLizzy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    366
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 50 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    I've heard this joke before but every time I read it I just crack up. It is one of the best jokes I have read.

  5. #4
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    What goes around, comes around.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  6. #5
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    I'll keep this in mind for the weekend chores
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  7. #6
    Miss B is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    LOL I liked that. It was cute.

  8. #7
    casinogod's Avatar
    casinogod is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 79 Times in 47 Posts

    Default Cake or Bed

    Lol cracking

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •