Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    BTW Nando, I never would have guessed 75 when I met you in Prague. I would have guessed late 50s/early 60s. Happy Birthday in advance
    Thanks Renee. I actually never bother about my age. I think a person is always as old as he or she feels. So it shouldn't matter to you if you are 27 or 37.

    Let me misuse Shakespeare once again:

    What you call Renee, by any age would look as young (as she feels).

  2. #22
    GPWA Aaron is offline Former Staff Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Needham, MA
    Posts
    451
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 144 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Love reading everyone's news, thanks mojo for getting this started.

    I came back to Casino City/the GPWA, that was pretty big. The move back also allowed our family to move closer to our offices, cutting our weekly commuting time by about 5-6 hours a week. Pretty amazing difference in our lives. (I had been driving 40 minutes south, she'd been driving 40 minutes north.)

    When I got back in April, within the first week I noticed your absence and wondered where you were. Glad to see you back on the GPWA again - though I wish the circumstances behind your return were a little different - wishing you the best of luck!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to GPWA Aaron For This Useful Post:

    mojo (11 August 2010)

  4. #23
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    You guys are such sweeties. Thank you for the kind words and warm welcome back.

    Renee congrats on your 5 year anniversary!

    Peter, good stuff there and wtg on the smoking. I missed you too!

    @ Anthony

    BP - what's the spurs . Nice to see you.

    Snooptodd, so glad you are back. Happy to see it's working out for you. I was really enjoying your trade-up adventures but then I lost track and I don't recall what you ended up with. Thank you for the well wishes.

  5. #24
    GPWA Aaron is offline Former Staff Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Needham, MA
    Posts
    451
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 144 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Snooptodd, so glad you are back. Happy to see it's working out for you. I was really enjoying your trade-up adventures but then I lost track and I don't recall what you ended up with. Thank you for the well wishes.
    Thanks mojo. I was/am up to a signed picture of Manny Ramirez from the 2004 World Series with a notation that reads "2004 World Series MVP" and a piece of a game-used ball from that season. Not sure if it's worth much, at least not in Boston these days!

    When I left, the domain name on my site expired because I wasn't doing any work on it. So if I start again (I may ... a lot will depend on if Barney Frank's bill gets any more traction), we'll have to change to a .net domain, I think.

  6. #25
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snooptodd View Post
    Thanks mojo. I was/am up to a signed picture of Manny Ramirez from the 2004 World Series with a notation that reads "2004 World Series MVP" and a piece of a game-used ball from that season. Not sure if it's worth much, at least not in Boston these days!

    When I left, the domain name on my site expired because I wasn't doing any work on it. So if I start again (I may ... a lot will depend on if Barney Frank's bill gets any more traction), we'll have to change to a .net domain, I think.
    Ha! Pretty cool. One trade at a time. I think you are going for wsop?

    What have I missed... is there an advantage to changing to .net?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •