-
Cloudflare down?
Are you having difficulties to access your sites hosted with Cloudflare?
It seems that the half of global websites which are on Cloudflare are down at this moment, all websites I have visited in the last minutes show 502 Bad Gateway Cloudflare.
-
-
Yes mine was down for around 15 mins but back up now, I can see some other sites are still down.
-
-
Yes i saw 502 errors all over the web from cloudflare
AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
Statsfetch.com secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
Allmediamatter Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
Allfreechips - My 24 year old SEO casino site
-
-
When I noticed the issue I thought it was something temporary and the problem would be resolved soon, but later I was thinking to switch the websites to their real nameservers.
I hope they have fixed the issue completely, there are so many websites hosted on Cloudflare that such interruptions can easily collapse a significant part of global internet traffic.
-
-
Cloudflare is overwhelmed with free websites and constantly return 502 Bad Gateway.
-
-
I recall a few odd errors last night around 8 or 9 pm, but it cleared quickly but just before 9am eastern time this morning google and other dns providers started having issues as my monitors went crazy.
One of the reasons why you never want to use "just" cloudflare or "just" google for your server's dns. (or any other public dns provider)
However, be aware there are some cloudflare setups where you may not manipulate dns servers, my above statement is more for setups concerning the dns servers for the recursive lookups. I use a combination of cloudflare, google and Level 3.
Rick
Universal4
-
-
That explains some sites were offline yesterday, also have seen too many 502 errors.
-
-
Dear Cloudflare Customer,
Today at approximately 13:42 UTC we experienced a global service disruption that affected most Cloudflare traffic for 27 minutes.
The issue was triggered by a bug in a software deploy of the Cloudflare Web Application Firewall (WAF) which resulted in a CPU usage spike globally, and 502 errors for our customers. To restore global traffic we temporarily disabled certain WAF capabilities, removed the underlying software bug, then verified and re-enabled all WAF services.
We’re deeply sorry about how this disruption has impacted your services. Our engineering teams continue to investigate this issue and we will be sharing detailed incident report(s) on the Cloudflare blog.
~The Cloudflare Team
-
-
Just dreadful. Especially for anyone who runs a business online. Here's more information regarding this outage here:
https://hub.packtpub .com/cloudflare-suffers-2nd-major-internet-outage-in-a-week-this-time-due-to-globally-deploying-a-rogue-regex-rule/
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules