View Poll Results: Do you smoke cigarettes?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, and I have never smoked.

    24 26.97%
  • No. I did in the past, but don't anymore.

    31 34.83%
  • Yes, but less than a pack a month.

    2 2.25%
  • Yes, but less than a pack a week.

    2 2.25%
  • Yes, one or two packs a week.

    3 3.37%
  • Yes, averaging a half a pack or less a day.

    3 3.37%
  • Yes, averaging up to a pack a day.

    10 11.24%
  • Yes, averaging more than a pack a day.

    10 11.24%
  • Other (share in a post).

    4 4.49%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 82
  1. #61
    nsa10 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2021
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I really want to stop smoking, but I can't. Now I'm going to the hospital for smoking cessation treatment. I'll definitely succeed.

  2. #62
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,981
    Thanks
    4,539
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 5,979 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nsa10 View Post
    I really want to stop smoking, but I can't. Now I'm going to the hospital for smoking cessation treatment. I'll definitely succeed.
    May sound corny, but it's good to have some positive reaffirmation about it.

    Be sure to tell yourself YOU are the one making the decision to quit, and you are doing it for yourself.

    If under a doctors care and guidance they will likely have a list of things to help.

    Drinks lots of fluids especially water during the beginning days, it will help flush your system a bit, and hopefully they will have you on a good multivitamin as well. Get plenty of exercise as that will speed the metabolism which helps also.

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. #63
    CasinosBroker's Avatar
    CasinosBroker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 122 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Yes... Marlboro Red.

    Averaging more than a pack a day.
    Looking to buy or sell iGaming sites?
    Get in touch today!
    www.CasinosBroker.com
    WhatsApp: +40-757-953-988

  4. #64
    nczpromotions is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    February 2022
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hey guys, new to the forum - looking forward to chatting with everyone

    Happy and proud to say I've never smoked or been tempted to - I've had a lot of friends who are smokers and had a few close calls but never actually smoked a cigarette in my almost 40 years on this earth

  5. #65
    theGman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    594
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 285 Times in 174 Posts

    Default

    Yeah a regular smoker since 17 (now 50) and quit once for a month. I am right now on my last packet and then i will stop buying em. I need to be healthy so this post was a motivator

  6. #66
    G-mater is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2022
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I stopped smoking because cigarettes are not good for my health.

  7. #67
    CasinosBroker's Avatar
    CasinosBroker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 122 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theGman View Post
    Yeah a regular smoker since 17 (now 50) and quit once for a month. I am right now on my last packet and then i will stop buying em. I need to be healthy so this post was a motivator
    Wishing you good luck & stay strong!

    PS: I've started smoking when I was 17 years old too...
    Looking to buy or sell iGaming sites?
    Get in touch today!
    www.CasinosBroker.com
    WhatsApp: +40-757-953-988

  8. #68
    Raśl Jimenez's Avatar
    Raśl Jimenez is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2020
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    57
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Happy that I quit smoking 3 years ago.

  9. #69
    GPWA Nancy is offline GPWA Membership Manager
    Join Date
    August 2006
    Posts
    23,191
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 513 Times in 456 Posts

    Default

    I have smoked since I was 13. Attempted to quit maybe 2x it didn't last long and it didn't work. I actually enjoy it (enjoy everything in life that appears to be taboo) so will probably smoke till I die. Just bought an electric cig about 5 months ago in an attempt to quit. Now I smoke both which is probably worse. I do believe quitting smoking is equivalent to quitting heroin and I don't have the strength or desire to work that hard on it. I have cut back quite a bit on the cigarettes now that I can puff on the electric cig but it's just one evil replacing another. If anyone knows of any evil/taboo habits I can replace cigarettes with, let me know so I can go down that happy-addiction road!

  10. #70
    Springbok's Avatar
    Springbok is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2021
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    I quit around a decade ago, though did have a hard time getting off the nicotine. At the time I used a drug called Champix which blocked the nicotine receptors and helped me give up within 2 weeks. Recently I've considered using nicotine gum/mints for the cognitive benefit but would prefer not to be a slave to more than caffeine.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Springbok For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Nancy (8 March 2022)

  12. #71
    shinochan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2022
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I've smoked a little in the past, but I haven't smoked a single one since the day I decided to quit.
    It's been about 20 years now, and I've never wanted to smoke in the meantime.
    Considering the health of my family, I don't feel like smoking.

  13. #72
    bookmakerJP's Avatar
    bookmakerJP is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2021
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I don't smoke.
    I've tried it when I was young because of my interests, but I haven't smoked continuously.
    Not to mention that it is bad for your health, but above all, you are not very good at smelling cigarettes.

  14. #73
    masu_enu is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2022
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    We are taught that smoking is a bad thing. But the sermons of those who do not know the goodness of it do not resonate with me.
    No life without cigarettes.

  15. #74
    bluecitygh is offline Banned
    Join Date
    January 2021
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I used to smoke a lot, like two packs a day, and it was super hard to stop.

  16. #75
    bonusfree is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    terracina
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    I used to smoke a lot, like two packs a day, and it was super hard to stop. What helped me was switching to vaping instead of smoking. I started using Binaries Cabin Vape, which was much better for me. They're healthier than cigarettes and cheaper, too. Each one costs about $12, gives me 6000 puffs, has 5% nicotine, and lasts me about 4-5 days. Vaping made it easier for me to quit cigarettes. It helped me cut down on nicotine slowly and then stop altogether.

  17. #76
    Wannas's Avatar
    Wannas is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    June 2023
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 16 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    I started smoking when I was 16, I was a chain smoker at 19 up until I was 25 after that I started to lessen my smoking habit so I moved to vaping and reduced my cigarette consumption and now. I'm trying to quit smoking.

  18. #77
    kazino-igri-bg is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2023
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I smoke,but I think for quite a long time that I need to give it up, and I still buy them(

  19. #78
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,358
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,104
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    The second best answer No. I did in the past, but don't anymore.

  20. #79
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    362
    Thanked 484 Times in 398 Posts

    Default

    No, I tried cigarettes, smoked for a few days, but I hated my own smell too much. It still tempts me, though.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  21. #80
    dannyx is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    735
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 186 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    I've never smoked (well I tried maybe in my youth a few times) and had no thought or desire to start.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •